🕸🕷Spider Friends🕷🕸

This ones for sandyverse :)

Request: If you're taking requests, could you do one about Peter, along with his regular Spider-Man powers,, has the ability to talk to spiders instead of being scared of them? since it seems like most focus have Peter being afraid of spiders.

Here ya go!

Imagine the spider with a New Yorker accent.

————

Peter Parker POV

I've never been afraid of spiders.

Its really quite the opposite, really. I wasn't infatuated by them, but I wasn't deathly afraid of them. So when a spider came up to me on the way home from school, I didn't jump because I was scared.

I jumped because it TALKED to me.

Just a simple, "Hello!", was all it was, but it spooked me.

"Woah there! You okay buddy?" Said the spider. I stared at it and stuttered, "Y-you can talk?!" As I got on its level (scrub) "Well, duh. You're a weird looking Spider though!" I stared at it again. "I'm not a spider though..."

"You have to be one, or else you wouldn't be talking to me." It said in a matter of fact voice. "Now, see that fine lady spider over there?" It gestured with its leg to a small brown spider across the street. "Could you carry me too her? Getting run over isn't on my bucket list." I said "Yes!", and quickly picked it up. I ran across the street. Once he put the spider down, it saluted. "Thanks. Oh yeah, and I'll get my pals to help you out whenever it's needed, SpiderMan." It walked to the lady spider before i could say anything else. As I was walking, I heard the spider trying to sing to the lady spider.

~~timeskip brought to you by a nerd (me)~~

It's been a month since the spider talked to me. I've been talking to other spiders too, they helped me out with hero stuff. I decided that he was going to tell Mr.Stark about my little helpers as Happy drove me to the tower. I went to the penthouse floor jumping a little from excitement.

"Hey kid." Mr. Stark said smiling as he entered the lab. "Hey Mr. Stark!" I said jumping still from happiness.

"Alright, alright, what's got you so excited?" Mr. Stark asked shaking his head while smiling.

"Look! Alright guys, come on out!" And then a bunch of spiders cascaded out.

———

Tony Stark POV

When those... spiders... came out I nearly broke the table jumping on it. 

Peter clearly didn't know I was deathly afraid of spiders. I screamed so loud that Natasha came out, knife at the ready. When she saw the situation, she said,"Um... what's going on?" Peter, clearly guiltily, said, "Alright guys, go back... I'm sorry Mr. Stark, I didn't know you didn't like spiders!" Peter rambled on about how he was sorry. I quickly said, "Hey, hey, it's alright. You didn't know kid. It's okay Nat, go back to whatever you were doing." Natasha stalked out, muttering something about false alarms angrily. 

I asked the kid, "So... how did you do that?"

"Oh! I talked to them! I didn't know I could do that, but one day a spider came up to me and..." Peter rambled on with the story. I smiled.

"Just don't bring to many inside, okay kid?"

"Alright Mr. Stark!"

————

537 words

Hey! Hope you liked this. Thanks to sandyverse for requesting this :)

Later Webheads!

-SiederTree Studios-