Karen, the AI turned Android

Request number two from this person. (I'm working on request one)

 (I'm working on request one)

Here ya go friend :)

————

Peter Stark POV (It's one of those)

   'Well this is boring' I thought while sitting down in the living room alone. The Avengers were out on a mission, and obviously I was not allowed to go because Mr. Stark- I mean Tony was overprotective ever since "Infinity War" as everyone was deeming it. I shudder thinking about it, sure, but I'm still a hero and an Avenger! They'd be gone for around 2 months at least. Ugh..

    I looked around for something, anything to do. They left Vision to take care of me, but he isn't... very interesting to say the least. He's learned a lot but come on, if stamps are your main interest, I'm out.

   I sat in my room, listening to "Talk to me" by Cavetown. School got out earlier that day, and besides Flashes taunting, it was normal. I hummed along absentmindedly. Then Vision entered, saying, "Peter, you seem to be bored. I have a suggestion on what you might find interesting, if you'd like to hear it." I sat up, huffing. "I'll take anything at this point. Shoot." 

   "Well, you know your AI, Karen?"

   "What about her?" I asked quizzically.

   "Well, considering you and Mr. Stark have similar emotions and interests, and the lab is open to you, perhaps you can make a robot of her similar to me? It might be an interesting challenge." He said, glancing at me.

   I shot up. "That's a great idea! Thanks Vision! Could you help me down there?" I said quickly.

   He gave something resembling a smile and floated down with me to the lab.

~~Time Skip cause idk about engineering what do you want from me?!~~

   After about a month, we had her body ready. (She looked similar to this:)

   Vision watched as I put the finishing touches on her

   Vision watched as I put the finishing touches on her. I give her clothes before hand because it would be awkward if I didn't... not that it wasn't awkward already. Especially the chest area... oh well. I booted Karen up to her, and now we just had to turn her on. 

   Then, Mr.Star- I mean, Tony called, and I picked up. "Hi Mr.- I mean Tony!"

   He chuckled over the phone. "Hey kid. What's going on over there? We're heading back a little earlier then planned. Have you worked on anything?"

   "I have, but it's a surprise! Just a few tests, and it'll be ready! Vision helped me!" I said jumping up and down with excitement.

   "Okay, okay, I'll see you soon, kid." He said over the phone. I said bye, then we went back to programming her.

~~2 weeks later...~~

  MJ was over sketching in her sketchbook me and Karen. She turned on, and was doing great! She was getting along with Vision. Karen asked, "Is this the girl you've been telling me about? The one that you like-" she was about to finish when Peter shushed her. MJ looked up, rolled her eyes smiling, and got up from her sketchbook, kissing me on the cheek. 

   "I have to get home. Later, dork" she said lovingly. I was getting redder by the second, I hid my face and stuttered, "See- see you..?" 

   "Was that what love is, Peter? I've never seen it before." She asked. "Y-yeah, I gu-guess I reall-ly do like h-her..." I said rubbing my cheek where she kissed me. 

   Who knows with MJ...

   ~~one week later~~

   Steve And Buckey got to the compound faster than anyone else. They were acting like lovebirds, as usual. I jokingly said, "Ewww, cooties." 

   Then Karen piped up, saying, "You were displaying similar actions with Michelle though, Pe-" I cut her off again. 

   Clint hopped down from the vents (Because plot convince), and stared saying, "OOOOHHHHH, WHO IS SHEEEEEEE?!" And continuitiesly teased me. I didn't know I was being videoed by Sam (who's here too fite me) to show to the others later. 

~~A few hours later~~

   The others finally arrived, and I immediately grabbed Tony and Bruce to go see Karen. I had her powered off and under a curtain so one: it would be a surprise and two: so she wouldn't reveal any other embarrassing things about me.

  "Friday, drum roll, please" I said, herding them roll. Then I took off the curtain. Immediately they both geeked out, well Tony more than Bruce. "OMG That's my kid!" He squealed like a little kid while Bruce gave me a pat on the back and said, "Good job kid." 

  I powered her on and she said, "Hello Peter. Hello Mr. Stark and Dr. Banner. Pleasure to see you again." 

   "Is this the AI I put in your suit?" Tony asked, immediately more impressed that I could put the coding in an Android.

   "Yeah! And ...." I went on to explain how I did it. He then hugged me, saying,

   "Good job kid."

————

877 words

Here ya go friend, nice and long just for you! Hope you all liked this!

Later Webheads!

-SiederTree Studios-