A Vent About My Life (ft. Asshole)

So I've been saying I'm really stressed and stuff and I thought you people might wanna know why. So here ya go. Warning: I'm salty

For the sake of this story and privacy we're going to call this dude Asshole because that's literally what he is but dispite being that, he's a person too. And he'll probably change anyway. He'll learn eventually.

So, for some context. I have a little friend group, and we all sit to together because we're social outcasts. Here's the normal routine,  Asshole would come to our table uninvited, mess with us a bit,we'd ignore him, then he leaves. It's annoying in its own way, but it's bare-able. (Also we occasionally get food thrown at us but that's a minor detail.) NOT THIS TIME THOUGH!

So Asshole came over as usual, right. He sat there for a minute, then he beckons his friends to come over as well. He then proceeded to make indirect homophobic comments to me and my girlfriend. He and his friends makes a mess of the table, and don't leave till the end of lunch. We try everything, ignoring him, roasting him, but he just laughs it off. By the end of lunch my girlfriend punched him and I yelled at him. It is extremely hard to get me mad, but he did it. Congrats, Asshole.

We went to the guidance counselor and told her about it, along with many other problems we've been having. Afterwards I felt really refreshed. Later he comes and tries to apologize to me. Like, what even?! You think that's gonna save your sorry ass?!

Then he started spreading rumors about us, saying, "I'm the victim!" And bullshit like that. I cleared up some rumors with some other friends of mine, and they had no idea the full story. But all and all, I'm really just tired of dealing with it. I want him out of my life. I want him to leave me and my friends alone and just die in a hole. I hold a grudge for a long time, So he really picked the wrong people to mess with.

 We don't know what's going to happen to him but we need him to be punished. I just hope that it doesn't get ignored like everything else...

But that's what I'm dealing with right now. I'm sick and tired of it, and I thought I'd let you all know about it. But hey, it'll be okay. I get joy from writing here and seeing all the amazing comments I get from you lovely people! It takes my mind off this, for a while at least.

Thank you all for reading. New chapter will be coming soon!

-SiederTree Studios-