Androids Part 2

Here ya go, Azulelectico2006. Part two.

Idk exactly how to start this... oh well. It'll be from Peters perspective mostly. Less entry's and crap.

I didn't really like writing all those.

Lost inspiration halfway through the last one. Fingers crossed it won't happen to this one.

ON WITH THE ONESHOT.

OR TWOSHOT

I DON'T KNOW AT THIS POINT.

————

Peter Parker POV

   The test Mister Stark gave me was rather easy to fail... all I had to do was answer what I didn't want to answer. But... I am rather... worried? Is that the feeling taking place? Well, nonetheless I couldn't let him know I was Deviant, or I'd be shut down. Like all the rest. And that would not be preferable.

   But I was beginning to think he was suspicious.

   For example, I was preparing breakfast this morning when Mister Stark asked me a strange question. "Peter."

   "Yes Mister Stark?" I asked, the usual when he needed something.

   "How are you... feeling?" He said slowly.

   "...I do not have the ability to 'feel' like humans do. Are you referring to my programming?" I said cautiously. He was on to me!

   So I was trying to be cautious. But he insisted on testing me again.

    "I want to see what happens again. These deviants... they could cause harm." He got up to lead me again to the testing room. I was worried. He was going to find out, he was going to find out, I can't lie to him again! What do I do what do I do what do I do-

   We walked down the hallway when suddenly an alarm went off. Then someone burst in. Quickly restraining Mister Stark, he said, "Alright, Android, where's the money?" I quickly said, "Let him go!" 

   "Well, answer me!" He said raising his voice. He took out a gun, removed its safety, and shot next to me. I flinched, but didn't move. Jarvis must've been offline, because the Iorn Man suit did not appear. I evaluated the situation. If I didn't tell the man where the money is, Mister Stark would die. If I did, however, he would live but we'd be in poverty, by who knows how much? And if I lost my facade, I'd be deactivated. This was a stressful situation indeed.

  "WHERES THE FUCKING MONEY METAL ASSHOLE?!" He yelled, putting the gun against Mister Starks head. "No, stop! Don't do it!" I lost my entire facade. I raced to him without thinking, pushing Mister Stark to the ground, punching the man, taking the gun and shooting him.

   But no bullet came out.

   "Test completed. Results are: Deviant." Jarvis chimed.

   I stared at the gun. What just happened? I thought.

   Mister Stark shook hands with the man, dismissed him, and then looked at me. "This is the new Deviant test, Peter. Do you find it interesting?" I was at a loss for words. He sighed and walked to his desk. "Peter, sit. Please."

   I did as I was told. Mister Stark looked at me, studying my movements. "How long were you planning to hide it?" I didn't have to ask what he was talking about. "I don't know... forever? I will go to the car quickly, so you can drive me too the junkyard." I was about to stand when he stopped me, pushing me down lightly. "We aren't doing that, shh..." He said in a soft voice.

   I stared at him then settled down again.

   He waited a moment before speaking. "So, you have emotions." He said quietly, pondering. I silently nodded, holding back tears. He then asked me another thing I didn't expect.

   "What do you see me as, Peter?" He said quietly. 

   It took me by surprise. Why would he care about that? 

   I thought about it for a moment before responding.

   "... a mentor. A genius. A... father." I said the last part quietly.

   He tilted my head up before smiling and responding, "Good. Because..."

   "I see you as a son."

————

736 words

I did it. You're welcome.

It's also almost 10 pm.

"SLEEP! I DONT KNOW ABOUT SLEEP! ITS SUMMERTIME!"

"Go to bed!"

"Oh, she caught me."

I hope you enjoyed it, also do you want to do a Q and A chapter with me at 1.5K reads? I don't know, other people have been doing it, so... leave your questions I guess!

I hope you liked this sequel, I think it's okay. But the ending feels kinda rushed for me. Oh well.

Bye for now, Webheads.

-SiederTree Studios-