Kicked Out (Part Three)

Sorry for the delay. life exists and there's some stuff going on with my friends and Girlfriend and I'm just... bleh.

Anyway, due to popular demand, we're doing another one of these.

Here we go :)

----

Peter Parker POV

I woke up feeling very warm.

Which was odd, considering I was expecting to be on the streets, freezing and possibly dying. But nope, just fuzzy blankets and a hand going through my hair.

Was it a dream?

At first, that's what I thought. Surely this was my bed, and the hand was May, and May was apologizing for everything she did, saying she was sorry for all the abuse. Surely I would go to school, talking to Ned and ignoring Flashes taunts. Surely MJ would pretend to be indifferent, even though she cared a lot about me and Ned. Surely I would meet Happy in the parking lot, and we'd go to Stark Towers. Surely I'd work with Mr. Stark till about 8:30 pm, and then I'd walk home, pretend-sleep then go on patrol, help old ladies cross the street and get churros from them.

Surely everything was alright...

Then I remembered everything that happened the night before. Aunt Mays enraged and drunken screams piercing my ears, tears staining my face as I swung through the cold air, Karen's voice, Mr. Stark...

Wait. Mr. Stark!

I shot up out of my bed, dispite the pain that shot through me and the warmth of the soft couch leaving me, trying to get up. But a hand on my chest pushed me firmly but gently down, and I heard a voice saying, "Shh.. Hey. Glad you're awake."

I looked over to see a very tired looking Mr. Stark sitting on the couch closest to me. The bags under his eyes were a bit larger and darker, and his movements were slow, as if he was drifting in syrup.

"Hey kid. You really gave me a scare there." He said trying to joke but it just sounded mellow as he walked over and kneeled to get a better look at me.

"Mr. Stark, you don't look so good." I said furrowing my eyebrows, "You need actual sleep. Why are you up so late anyway?"

"What does it look like? Waiting for you to wake up. You got really close to getting Hypothermia, Underoos. That's dangerous for you. Especially because of your spider powers." Mr. Stark said frowning. He felt my hand and said, "You're still really cold.."

He sat next to me and lied down beside me. (No this isn't Starker you dirty minded little-) I looked over at him. "What are you doing?"

"Keeping you warm." He said simply as he draped an arm over me.

We both went to sleep after a while.

~~This is OwO the time skip. Say hi, OwO!~~

Tony Stark POV

It was time I payed a visit to the women who left Peter to die.

To say I was enraged was an understatement. Peter is the literal embodiment of joy! 'How could that- *sigh* calm down Stark.. just get her to sign the papers and then send the lawyers.' I thought as I drove to that wretched women's apartment.

I pulled up, and got out, putting my sunglasses on, as I usually did. After making my way as inconspicuously as Tony-f-nig-Stark can be and made it to her apartment. I knocked on the door impatiently, tapping my foot. I heard a short and irritated sounding, "Coming!" And heard the footsteps approach the door.

May Parker opened the door, clearly drunken and hysterical, and said in a slurred voice, "Whaaatttt do you waaannntt."

"I won't be here long, I just need you to sign something and answer a few questions." I said in an irritated voice, secretly turning on my secret video recording camera on my nice tuxedo.

"Fffffine. Come innnn." She said, sloppily pointing to the couch.

I strode over there, shutting the door behind me as May collapsed on the couch.

"So, let's get straight to the point. Have you been abusing Peter?" I said glaring at her.

She seemed too drunk to notice, and replied drunkly, "Yeeeppppp. I got angry and the little braaatttt was thereeee. *hiccup* I dooonnntttt remember why I was so annngggrryy. But hess a waste of spaaccee."

I was infuriated but I took a deep breath. "Did you do anything else to him? And did you hit him often?" I asked barely keeping pure hatred out of my words.

"Naaahhhh. Just hitt him a looottt. Butt shhhh dooonnn tell Strrrrkkkk. Helll geeetttt mad.." she said, her head lolling dramatically.

"Alright, that's all the questions. Just sign here please." I said thrusting the adoption papers on the table and a pen. She signed sloppily, and I said, "See you in court."

~~OwO the Time Skip is back~~

After driving back to the tower, I made my way to Peters room, hoping to get a few answers out of him. Mainly, why he didn't tell me he was being abused. I opened the door softly, saying, "Peter?"

"Yeah?" He said. He was on his phone, most likely telling his friends what was going on. Luckily, it's winter break, so there wasn't any school work to bother him.

I entered the room and sat down next to him, saying, "Can we talk? About... May?"

His eyes when from curious to downcast. "Um... okay..." He said hesitantly.

"Has she been hurting you?" I asked softly as I tilted his head up to get a better look at him.

"Um... no..." he said, averting his eyes.

"Peter.. please don't lie." I said softly but firmly.

He sighed, and said, "Y-Yeah... but I'm okay, I swear-"

"Shh... hey, it's gonna be okay. You won't go back to her again." I said hugging him.

"W... what do you mean...?" He said looking at me, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well... I kinda want to adopt you. If that's okay with you, and if it's not-!" I started to say but I was cut off by Peter hugging me with joy.

"Yes, yes, yes! Thank you so much!" He exclaimed, barely containing a smile. I smiled and said, "You're welcome, kid."

I hugged back with a smile, knowing that no one will ever hurt this kid again. Not on my watch.

----

1118 words

Oof the ending was kinda rushed.

I'm so glad it's Spring break right now, you have no idea.

If been putting up with so much bullshit this year, and I needed this.

I actually came up with an idea for an original story, if you guys wanna hear about it. It's a fantasy story, so maybe I can give you guys a description later

But until then, later Webheads♥️

-🍎SiederTreeStudios🍎-