Genius, playboy, philanthropist... Father?

This was requested by chloeh928 :)

Request: 

Heyo, I've really liked the book so far. Have a bit of a suggestion. Long story short, I'm a sucker for the 'Peter calls Tony Dad' trope. You can make it an individual, or mash it with other requests, but I would love to see what you do with it.Here ya go friend OwO-----Peter Parker POV

   It was a normal day in the lab. It was getting a little late, but I was wide awake, going over new ideas and designs for my suit. Mr. Star- Tony then called me over to check an equation he made. "I can't seem to get it right! Stupid 10th grade math..." He muttered angrily past the multitude of screws in him mouth. 

   He sulked while I found the mistake. "Here Mr. Stark! You forgot to bring 4600 to the 9th power." I explained to him while he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh... I over thought it again... Thanks Kid." He said gratefully. I beamed with joy.

   "No problem, Dad!" I said without thinking.

   It took me a minute to realize my mistake.

   I bolted into my room in the tower. I locked the door and groaned. 'Damn it... he probably doesn't think of me that way... why did you have to go screw this up, Parker?!' I cursed at myself. I put my hand over my face, pinching the bridge of my nose. 'What am I gonna do?' I thought to myself, 'This is is going to come up again eventually! So embarrassing...' I sat down and sighed. 

   'I'll just say I was joking! No, no that's dumb... maybe I could say I didn't mean it?' I wracked my brain trying to think of an excuse when I heard a soft knock at the door. "Peter, are you in there...?" Mr. Star- Ton-Dad-whoeverheistomerightnow came in. I watched as he sat next to me. 

   We both were extremely uncomfortable and uncertain, I could tell. I'm worried it's because of me. 

   "Did you really mean that...? You know... what you said." I knew he was trying to be emotionless but I could tell he was hiding something. But what would he be hiding? Maybe he does feel the same... No! don't get your hopes up, Parker!

   "Well... I know it sound weird, but... y-yeah. Butifitmakesyouuncomfortableiwontdoitagain-" I added quickly but he shushed me gently. I took a breath. 

   "I'll stop if you... w-want me too.." I said putting my head down so he couldn't see my face. Then something unexpected happened.

   He hugged me.

   "God... I'm so glad you do... I thought you wouldn't think of me that way..." He said in relief. 

   I slowly and uncertainly hugged him back.  

   "You know what? I like this a lot better than being a mentor." He said.

   I laughed, "Yeah... me too." I said. 

   Eventually, we pulled back. We both smiled.

   "Thanks... Dad."

   "No problem... son"

-----

523 words

Well, do you want this from Mr. Starks perspective? Cause I could do that... just throwing ideas out.

 It's nearly 4 am bUT IM NOT TIRED! (I will regret this later)

So, I'll see you WebHeads Later! Bye!

-SiederTree Studios-