Kicked Out (Part two as per Request)

This was requested by JaDePCNolan.

I'm gonna put Part One just before this after I post, so you have context :)

Here we go!

----

Tony Stark POV

I immediately ran to the suit after the call.

After I had gotten the call from my- the Kid, I didn't know what to think. May was kind, and gentle. Surely she didn't mean this... right? She had always been a bit funny, her smile to tight, her eyes too wide. Sometimes, the way she looked at Peter felt.. off.

Like she was forcing it all.

Not that I wasn't used to this kind of treatment. After all, I knew many people hate me. I was a playboy, selfish and self-centered, with more money than I know what to do with, plus I'm a superhero, and who I can and can't save, the list goes on. I was a controversial topic for many, you love me, or you hate me, no in between I've noticed.

But I had the feeling that this was different. To be fair, I didn't know much about Peters relationship with May Parker. It often got me thinking, how she smelled ever so slightly like alcohol, the strange cuts that I saw on Peters face a few times, the ever so slight flinches Peter would try to hide whenever May touched him, the strange amount of bottles I saw in the trash. I took a mental note of it all, subconsciously. But I still couldn't fathom it, the overwhelming realization that...

Peter was abused. By May Parker, of all people.

It was obvious when I found him. All former cuts he had tried to hide, faded bruises from no where, flinches when anyone even brushed past him. I thought it was from Patrol, but now that I thought about it, he hasn't been on Patrol for a full week. These bruises didn't make sense. (Flash is nice in this btw. So, he didn't do it.) Why didn't I see it before?!

I leaned down to him, looking at this poor kid. The one I swore to protect when I found him. Sobbing, on the floor with only a duffle bag and his suit on hand.

And I couldn't help to feel I should've known.

Should've seen the signs that I was so familiar with because I went through the same thing, long ago.

'Come on, hate yourself later, help your kid now.' I thought.

I said, "Hey, hey, it's gonna be okay kid. I've got you." I pulled him into a hug. He sobbed in my chest incoherently. I felt a surge of anger towards May. How could she just leave this amazing, kind hearted kid, in the streets like this?!

I tightened my hold on him and whisper, "Here, we're gonna go to the tower. I'm gonna fly, and it might be a bit bumpy, but do you think you can handle it?"

He sat, his sobs subsiding with every second, and then slowly nodded.

"Alright kid. Hold on." I said as we flew to the tower steadily.

When we landed, I immediately got out of the suit, then took Peter; wondering how he was so light; and set him on the couch. He was asleep before we even left Queens.

I brushed his curls out of his face, watching him and trying to calm my nerves. He looked so... small. So scared, confused, sad. I couldn't help the surge of protectiveness coming from my bones.

'God, I'm becoming such a dad.' I thought before I could stop myself.

And that thought... scared me a bit, I won't lie.

I smiled though. I guess this kid was rubbing off on me, making me all warm and fuzzy.

'He's safe. He's here. And I'm going to keep it that way, as much as I can.' I thought as I stared out the window, playing with his hair.

Now, we wait for him to wake up.

----

724 words

Part 3? You decide!

Anyway, sorry I didn't post right away, I've been taking a break. Lots to do, not enough time, that's my life anyway.

I'm actually thinking of making a book of writing tips and tricks that I like to use. Do you guys want that? It'll probably have definitions of stuff and other things. Idk, just an idea.

Anyway, thanks for reading! Bye for now Webheads!

-🍎SiederTreeStudios🍎-