Younger Than He Fights

(Edited)

This is an idea I have for an upcoming story about the avengers not knowing who Spider-Man is and Peter is just an intern, so yeah, hope you like it! (Lol I never did that but it was nice honking about it I suppose.)

Btw, thank you for two votes so far, it's great thanks! (T w o . Wow guys, a total of t w o votes, isn't that crazy?)

Edits: me slowly trying to make my writing less formal because even though I'm around his age, Peter does not talk like he's a dictionary. Also more descriptive wording and just spell checks and the works.

------

Peter Parker POV

    All was quiet in the city.

Well, as quiet as it would get here. The sound of cars in the distance, drunk people roaming around, and cats rummaging through dumpsters was still fairly present, but the noise had slowly died down, leaving me with small sounds and a pretty quiet place. Perfect after a long day of fighting crime.

   I sat on a rooftop, drifting in and out of consciousness by the second. I had stopped all the normal crimes around and I wasn't particularly worried about anything at the moment. The night was quiet, the air was fairly still, what could go wrong?

    Famous last words.

  My eyes popped open when I heard thrusters approaching me. It was getting louder, a tell tale sign that a familiar person was flying near, and that he and his team still hadn't given up trying to track me down.

   'That's not something you normally hear out here,' I thought sighing and getting up. I knew the drill by heart at this point. The Avengers have been after me for 3 months now, trying to figure out who I am, thinking if I'm unregulated, I'll be a threat. And now they ruin my one moment of tranquility all day, which I don't appreciate thank you very much. All this hard work for hero's chasing me down to send me to a test monkey in a lab. Probably.

    I was too tired for this.

     I stood up, giving my acknowledgement to the situation I was about to face. Tony Stark, the IronMan, stood behind me, already in a fighting position, and said, "Look kid, we just wanna talk. It'll be way easier if you come with us."

   I groaned quietly. He already knew my answer, so why was he asking?! I quipped back, "You just ruined a perfectly good moment of quiet, dude. No crime out, no yelling, just quiet. And I think you already know I'm not coming with you and be a lab rat." I stood in a battle stance. "Let's get this over with." I said.

     He came at me, his thrusters at the ready. I dodged attack after attack, beam after beam, but my Spidey senses still screamed like hell. Something was different about this fight, and I had the feeling I'd find out sooner rather than later.

Not looking to where I was going, I webbed what I thought was another building, and ended up smacking into the Hulk (holy shit I hit the Hulk, Ned's gonna freak—), and ended up being pinned down by a large green hand.

"Nice work, Bruce. Let the others know we caught a Spider." Tony said, smugness dripping from his voice. I struggled to lift him off, managing to get his fingers off the ground he was pinning me to, but I didn't get far. A hand grabbed my wrist, Tony pulling out something that glinted in the moonlight.

   Wait, what's that in his hand?! I had no time to struggle before the syringe pierced my wrist.

  I felt the effects begin to kick in instantaneously. I grit my teeth, blinking away the darkness beginning to overtake my vision.