Wait, You're British?!

Request from Coten_Candy100: can you do like a British peter or something like that? (that's all i want, there's not a lot of these)

This is gonna be pretty short

Here ya go :)

————

3rd Person POV

   Peter spent a lot of his childhood in Britain. His parents lived there, so he gained a accent. But when he moved to America, he was bullied for it, so he started to talk like everyone else. But he never really lost the accent, and sometimes he accidentally found himself talking like that to himself in the accent.

   So when he was murmuring under his breath in the lab, he had no idea the accent had returned.

   Tony looked at him in confusion, cocking his eyebrow "Hey, Pete, What happened to your voice? Are you imitating Sherlock Holmes or something?"

   Peter stopped, realizing what happened, "O-oh. Weeellll, I kinda... grew up in the UK, but I moved to New York after my parents died, so... after a while, people thought I was weird for having an accent so I kinda... learned to talk normally I guess." He looked down, embarrassed with the situation.

   "I don't think it's weird, kid. I kinda like it, in fact." Stark said nonchalantly, though smiling.

   "You're only saying that cause it's me." Peter said, chuckling.

   "Well, anyway, who said it was weird? It's perfectly normal." Tony said, looking over at Peter. He was already concerned Peter was being bullied, but maybe he could get a name out of Peter while he was distracted.

   "Um... it was just this stupid kid. Calls himself Flash, he sucks." Peter said, not realizing what he did.

   Stark smiled. 'Perfect' He thought as he said, "Has he messed with you often?"

   "Well, yeah but-" Peter stopped, realizing what he did finally. "Uhm.. please don't go after him!" He pleaded with Stark as he turned to look at his mentor.

   Stark smiled, "Well, it's clear he's messing with you. I think I'll pay him a short visit."

   "No! No please don't, please!" Peter said practically begging at this point.

   "We'll just have to see, won't we?" Stark said as he smiled at Peter, who groaned, his accent returning as he grumbled, "I hate you."

   Tony ruffled the kids curls. "Sure you do, Sherlock."

————

396 words

Well, that was a thing.

Hope it was ok, I think it's too short but whatever.

Bye Webheads!

-🍎SiederTreeStudios🍎-