Outro: Does The Rumor Make Sense?

Start from the beginning

"'Right now?'" Yoongi quoted you. "Why? Are you planning on dating him in the future?" he joked.

You shrugged.

"Maybe....he's cute,"

Irritated yells went around the room and you laughed at how easy it was to get them upset.

"I'M LITERALLY RIGHT HERE!!" Jungkook was yelling. "THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND BITCH!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!??!?!?!?"

"Wait really?" Taehyung said suddenly. "Do you actually think he's cute??"

You nodded with another shrug.

"Yeah,"

Taehyung suddenly turned to Jungkook, gripping his shoulders and looking straight into his soul.

"Jeon Jungkook. I need you to tell me exactly how your friend acts on a daily basis,"

"Ah why?" Jin asked, still not catching on. Taehyung turned to him, looking at him like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I can't have (Name) finding any other guy cute except for me,"

"PFTTTTT!!"

You fell off the bed laughing, and the other members were giggling at Taehyung's statement.

"Ah but Yugyeom isn't even my bias," you teased (although you could argue that he was your bias becuz...he's a cutie).

"We know we know," Yoongi dismissed. "Jackson is your bias,"

"That was last year!! I changed my mind,"

Everyone turned to you, brows raised.

"Bambam?" Jungkook guessed. You shook your head no, enjoying yourself by getting them mad.

"THEN WHOOOOOO~~~" Jimin whined.

You leaned forward, wittingly grabbing their interest.

"It's...Jaebum oppa~"

"Is it because he's a dom--" Yoongi's question was cut off by Seokjin's hand smacking over his mouth.

"MIN YOONGI!! THIS IS A PURE HOUSEHOLD!!"

"Ha!" you laughed. "In what world?!?"

The eldest shot you a glare and Yoongi shrugged.

"It was a simple question," he said innocently.

"He's so cool~~" you sighed. "He's like such a good leader; of course my favorite leader is right here,"

You winked at Namjoon, who stared at you for a second and then covered his mouth as he laughed.

"And also....he's...uh...I don't know how to explain it. He's just got this swag,"

Yoongi glared at you mockingly, feeling betrayed. (min yoongi sweg man is sad)

"He can also do a lot with music and dance, which of course I admire," you stretched. "So YEAH!! When I date someone, he has to be like THAT!!"

"That's so interesting!"

"What a way to start the morning!"

"Such valuable information that I will need to continue with the rest of my life,"

You pouted playfully.

"Rude guys,"

"Welp PD-nim wants to have a 'chat' with you," Hoseok said. "Good luck,"

"Oh boy, I'm in trouble,"

"Just explain the situation because both PD-nim and JYP have to make a statement saying it's not true,"