101 - Tranquil

Pavel can't sleep that night. He's thinking about his conversation with Erik this morning and everything their day has held. He leaves the tent for a little while just to clear his head. The fire has died and the stars cover the sky like a blanket. He stares up and thinks about the days in the future.

"Enjoying yourself?" A soft voice asks. He turns around and Vienna smiles at him.

"It's peaceful," he says softly. "I can finally think."

"I get that it's the middle of the night but want to walk a little and find somewhere we can be alone together?"

He smiles and takes her hand.

They walk away from the camp and swing each others hands as they walk. Vienna winks at him when he turns to look at her and he breaks out into a grin. He picks her up bridal style and spins her around, making her burst into laughter. He puts her down and she throws down a picnic rug. She takes a seat and looks up at him, patting the space next to her. He joins, hooking his arm around her and kissing her firmly. She giggles and runs her fingers through his hair.

"Is this going where I think it is?" He grunts, kissing along her neck as she nods.

"Definitely. Under the stars again... I want you Pavel."

He slips his hand under her shirt and squeezes her, making her grin. His other hand rests on her thigh. Everything is more heated this time. There's a passion, a warmth between them. He removes her underwear and starts teasing her. She moans his name and he bites back a grin.

"Stop teasing me," she moans. "Stop teasing me, Pasha."

He kisses her cheek and pulls his pyjama pants down. He pushes into her slowly and she winces. He stops and she gives a frustrated sigh.

"I thought it would stop hurting by now..."

"We can stop if you want to," he says softly.

"No, no. We don't need to stop. Just go slowly. It's fine."

He nods and does as she asks. He's still concerned about the face she makes. He doesn't want to cause her any pain. She encourages him to keep trying and he does, going slowly at first.

"It's okay now," she says softly. "I'm okay. It doesn't hurt as much. You can speed up, Pasha..."

He tries to work a rhythm with her and it starts getting awkward again. He apologises and keeps trying, feeling like he's going nowhere. It's not working for him and he feels his cheeks heat up. He can feel an anxiety kick in and he realises his body isn't doing what he wants it to.

"Pasha? You look upset, are you okay?"

"Enya... I... I'm sorry, I can't... It's not..."

He moves away and starts fixing his clothes back up, glad the darkness is hiding his burning cheeks.

"Hey," she whispers, sitting up and putting a hand on his shoulder. "Pasha, it's fine if your body doesn't want to co-operate. I don't mind. We can try again another time. Lay with me for a while. You can tell me about the stars."

He does tell her about the stars, wanting to take his mind off what just happened. He points up at the constellations and tells her their names in both Russian and English. She tries to pronounce them and he corrects her when needed. He feels a little calmer and apologises again.

"You don't need to worry, Pasha. We can try and see how we go, it doesn't matter if things don't work out."

"Do you think we can try again tonight?"

"Certainly. Think you're ready?"

He nods and goes back to kissing her, taking it slower this time. Vienna jokes that they need to get out the freaky lube and Pavel doesn't think it would be a bad idea. Vienna tells him that she found it when she was looking for her shoes and she packed it in their things. Pavel smiles and suggests they give it a go next time.

Second time around goes substantially smoother. They find a rhythm that works for them and make a lot of noise. Pavel lasts a little bit longer this time and it makes a definite difference. He makes her moan and listening sends him over the edge. She finishes with him, her breaths slowing and her eyes closing. They smile stupidly and chuckle together in contentment.

"That was so much better," she smiles, moving the hair from her eyes.

"It was," he agrees, still catching his breath. "We should use the freaky lube next time."

She laughs, running her hand through his hair and laying on top of his chest. He wraps his arms loosely around her and kisses her softly. They giggle stupidly and look at one another. She brushes the hair from his eyes again and tells him she could stay the way they are all night. It's not entirely impossible. He suggests they go back and get a blanket and spend the night away from everyone else. She smiles at the thought, her hands tenderly on his face.

They camp out under the stars on a picnic blanket covered in blankets and pillows. Vienna swears she must be dreaming. She kisses Pavel and runs her feet along his legs, muttering that it's a little too cold. He cuddles close to her and breathes in slowly. She plays with his hair again and he smiles stupidly at her.

"This can't be real," he mutters. "This is too good to be real. I love you. I'm so happy. I want things to stay like this. I'm so scared things will collapse again."

"Shh," she says softly. "Don't think like that, Pasha. Focus on now for a while Enjoy our time together before we go back to exams and stress and worrying about space. None of that matters for a while. This is real, this is now. Just enjoy it, my love."

He nestles his head in the crook of her neck and says her name softly. Vienna looks up at the stars and across to her love beside her. She falls asleep knowing that even if things did get worse, she'd still have this one perfect night with Pavel. She drifts off with a smile on her lips and the sky on her mind.

(Author's Note)

Authorchan over here just coming out of a five year relationship wow

Enjoy ♪