92 - I Can Do Zhat

Midsemester exams drive Vienna to a few messy nights. She goes nearly a week without seeing Pavel and it drives him nuts. Erik complains about his stir crazy brother the next time he sees Vienna and she tells him about how rough all her exams have been. She's been working hard physically and trying to keep up with studying. She has two physical exams, one of which is basically a detailed doctor's appointment and the other which involves another obstacle course. She makes it through both of them fine and Pavel refuses to talk about how he went. She decides not to stress him by bringing it up.

Vienna gets out of her last exam and breaks a huge sigh of relief. She walks back towards her dorm and a voice calls out to her. Pavel is sitting there waiting and he grins at him. She didn't notice him there at all and she hugs him tightly and apologises for not seeing him in so long.

They go out to dinner to celebrate the end of exams and they sit right next to each other, glad to finally be stress free for a week. Pavel suggests they get ice cream and head to their spot. It's been far too long since they were there last and she giggles and catches him up on the last week. He waits until she's finished eating before taking her chin in his hand and kissing her.

"I missed this," she mumbles, not wanting to be far him his lips for too long.

"Want to head back to mine? It would be nice to spend the night together before we go camping."

She nods and kisses him once more before taking his hand and heading back to his room. They look up at the sky and back to each other. Everything seems a million times better without the fear of study and exams looming over their heads. Pavel heads into the kitchen when they get back and reappears holding something behind his back. Vienna gives him a confused expression and he just has a smug grin in response. She tries to see behind him and he moves, not letting her see.

"Are you going to show me what's behind your back?"

"Perhaps," he muses, leaning forward and placing a kiss on her cheek. He takes one hand and spins her around, passing her a single red rose from behind his back.

"Pavel," she says, looking to him and then to the flower. She takes it and smells it, smiling at him. "It's beautiful. What's this for?"

"I've missed you," he says simply. "That's why."

They spend the rest of the night in close proximity to one another. They pack for camping and Vienna sings to herself. Pavel finishes packing first and throws random items of clothing at her and she giggles, trying not to get distracted. He throws another shirt at her and she turns to him, realising he threw the shirt that he was wearing. She raises an eyebrow at him and he smiles, looking towards the ceiling. A few seconds later a shirt lands on him and he inspects it, realising it's the shirt she had on.

They don't waste any time. The lights go off, their hands start travelling all over and their kisses get heavier. She kisses along his collar and he gives a low grunt, sitting up and trying to undo her bra.

"Pav," she says softly, knowing it could be a time consuming process.

"I can do zhat," he mutters, almost to himself, getting lost in concentration.

Vienna waits there awkwardly and she goes to ask if he needs her help. He quickly tries to brush off the comment and insists he can do it himself. Vienna's just glad he can't see her roll her eyes. Vienna eventually gives up and turns the lights on, turning around so he can actually see what he's doing.

"I'm sorry," Pavel mutters, finally undoing it.

"It's fine," she whispers. "I can teach you. Now, where were we?"

He grins and turns the lights off, pulling her bra off and kissing along her neck. He lays her down and grinds against her softly. She moans gently against his neck and he starts thinking about removing the rest of their clothing. She has the same idea, her hands finding his belt and removing it quickly. He's a little surprised that she can do that so fast but doesn't question it. She undoes his jeans and he helps her get them off, moving straight to her skirt and pulling it off. They grind a little more before removing their remaining articles of clothing.

Pavel makes the first move, placing his hand on the inside of Vienna's thigh. She kisses him as his hand travels upwards. They repeat what they did last time, Pavel gaining more and more confidence in what he's doing. Vienna tries with Pavel just after he's finished with her and she's careful not to hurt him this time. He moans her name and other incoherent Russian and she smiles, wishing she understood.

Vienna's hand tires quickly and she slows to a stop. She ties her hair back and Pavel wants to ask questions. "Is it okay if I stop using my hand?" He feels as thought there's a lot to unpack in that sentence and he blinks dumbly, trying to word an answer. "Can I use my mouth instead....?"

"A-are you sure?? I don't... I don't want you to unless you're completely certain..."

"Oh, I'm certain," she mumbles, almost to herself. She wraps her hand around it to guide it in and Pavel lets out a low moan. His toes are curling against the sheets and he's glad Vienna can't see the stupid faces he's making. Vienna has no clue what she's doing but Pavel moans and she figures whatever she's doing is working. He swears in incoherent Russian and his hips arch a little. He's in a whole new world of pleasure that he's almost too distracted to give Vienna a warning.

"Enya," he says quickly. "Enya, I can't hold on any longer. I'm going to..."

She doesn't care, increasing her speed a little as he starts getting more and more vocal. His body goes loose and Vienna moves off of him, finding her packet of makeup wipes and turning away for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry!" He says quickly, frowning and feeling like he's done something wrong.

"Don't apologise," Vienna says, sitting back down next to him. "It was fine. I just don't like the taste. I don't want to swallow it, I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all, you didn't have to... You know, keep your mouth there."

"It felt good though, right?"

He gives her an answer in Russian and gives her a weak laugh. "Yes, amazing. I've never felt like that before. I... I can see what the fuss is about."

(Author's Note)

Just finished my Russian exam yeehaw

Hope you enjoy ♪