75 - Our Way

(I've warned before but I'll warn again, sexual content ahead so be advised or excited or whatever lol)

"Are you sure, Vienna? You sound nervous, we don't have to try anything new if you're worried."

She doesn't say anything and he wishes he could see her face a little better. "I want to Pasha. If I get too anxious we can just stop, right?"

He nods, a little uncertain himself. He's starting to get too many thoughts clouding in his head and it gives him a headache. She starts kissing along his neck and he runs his hands across her chest. He's going through some sort of sensory overload and feels his head spin but keeps going, trying to keep his mind quiet enough to enjoy himself.

Vienna makes the next move, her fingers curling around the top of his board shorts. He quickly feels alarm bells going off in his head and tries to ignore them. Vienna keeps testing the waters, slipping the top of her hand into his pants, just a little. Pavel's mind overheats then, he shuffles back and bites his lip uncomfortably, wondering why he feels filled with so much fear.

Vienna is quick to apologise and Pavel is too thankful for the fact that it's dark to catch what she says.

"I'm sorry," he says quickly, realising he was zoning out. "I was just thinking maybe you could let me try first...?" His statement is partially true. He does want to experiment a little first but it wasn't why he stopped what they were doing. Something about being in the driver's seat seems a little less daunting to him.

"What do you have in mind?" Vienna asks softly, her tone surprising him a little. Her voice is so soft and barely audible.

He pulls the sheets up over them and encourages her to lie back. He can feel the heat radiating from his cheeks and he hopes she's finding the experience smoother than he is so far. He does what she did just earlier and pulls gently at the band of her swimmers. She tells him he can continue if he wants to and he does, pulling it down the tiniest bit. He takes a deep breath and slowly lets his hand start exploring. His heart is pounding and he takes a moment to slow down for a second.

"Can, can you direct me?" he asks shyly, biting the inside of his lip.

"You need to go further down," she whispers, taking his wrist and moving his hand a little. "Keep going... Yeah, just there..."

He's trying to get his bearings a little and just moves his hand around a little. He starts trying to work slowly and after a little trial and error, he finds a spot that makes her moan. He swears he's never heard a more enticing sound. He speeds up a little and she moans his name into his ear. The sounds she makes fuels a fire inside him and focuses in on what he's doing.

"Pav," she says, her voice close to a whimper. "Pav, maybe you can... Do you want to try actually, you know..."

She's having trouble articulating what she wants him to do and he just slows to a stop and asks what she means.
Her cheeks flush as she tries to reword what she means in her head. "Instead of just the outside, do you want to put your fingers..."

"Oh... Oh!" he says, suddenly realising what she means. "Yes, certainly. Sorry, I wasn't sure if you'd mind..."

He hesitates for a second but slowly pushes his finger into her. She makes a soft noise of contentment and he starts with a slow rhythm, listening to how her breaths speed up a little.

"Like that?" he asks softly.

"A little faster? You're teasing me, Pavel." she whispers, grinning as soon as he speeds up. "Yes, yeah, like that. Ah Pasha..." Her voice trails off into a moan and Pavel realises he's not feeling near as anxious as he was a few minutes earlier.

Despite his aching hand, Pavel keeps going at a fast pace, listening to the sounds escaping from Vienna's lips. Her toes curl against the sheets and she grips the blanket, moaning Pavel's name loudly as she goes over the edge. She lays back and catches her breath. Pavel shakes his sore hand out a little and she asks if he's alright.

"I'm wonderful," he says softly. "Was that alright...?"

"Alright?" she repeats with a weak laugh. "Yes Pavel, it was definitely alright. It was more than that, it was amazing. Come cuddle me for a little, I want to feel your skin against mine."

He goes and washes his hands before joining her, massaging his wrist a little under the water. He joins Vienna when he's done, loving the skin to skin contact. She cuddles up to him with her arm around his waist. She kisses his cheek and he smiles, pulling her just a little bit closer.

They lay together for a long, long while. They kiss periodically. Vienna suggests that it's Pavel's turn and he politely declines. He likes being cuddled up to her more than the prospect of what she's suggesting. She tells him how relaxed and calm she feels and switches to a whisper to tell him how good she feels between her legs. He blushes profusely but feels his chest swell with pride. He kisses her softly and wonders if he could ever be as happy as he is in that moment.

They wake up a few hours later after a warm afternoon nap. They sit up and check the time, realising they're hungry from not eating any lunch.

"Can I turn the light on?" Pavel asks, getting up and stretching himself out.

"I'm still topless but if that doesn't bother you then go for it."

Pavel turns the light on with a sly smile. She grins at him and rolls her eyes. "You're staring again, Pasha."

"Sorry," he quickly says, turning the other way and heading into the kitchen.
He notices Vienna walking in and she hugs him from behind and presses her chest against him.

"I don't mind you staring, my love. It's flattering in one way or another."
He smiles to himself and turns out a little so he can hug her back. He kisses her head and asks what she wants for dinner. She just shrugs and sits up on the kitchen bench. Pavel finds his PADD and pulls up a few local restaurants.

"We can eat out if you want?"

Vienna stifles a laugh.

"What's funny about- Oh, oh I didn't mean..."

Vienna bursts into laughter and Pavel just rolls his eyes with a smile on his lips.

"Sorry," she says, still giggling a little. "Sorry. Yes, we're on holiday. We should go out and enjoy ourselves. Let's go find something nice to eat and come back here and cuddle again. I'm going to go get dressed."

They share a meal together and it feels like it did when they first started dating. Long before everything got messy, before they'd been through everything they have now. Pavel swears he hasn't seen Vienna smile so much in weeks and weeks. Their jokes are funnier, the food is tastier and the fairy lights above them are just a little brighter. Pavel takes them to get ice cream afterwards and they kiss in a park nearby. Pavel tells Vienna how much he wishes he could show this to an earlier version of himself. She gives him a bright smile and kisses his cheek again.

"I love you, Pavel Chekov. I really do. I love you so much."

"You mean the universe to me, Enya. You make me so happy. I love you."

She rests her forehead against his and laughs and little, feeling her heart beat stronger than it ever has.

"It's about time things went our way, Pasha."