“Sure. And I’m secretly a toaster,” Gav said with a shrug.

                “I wish you were. I would stick my bread into you,” I said with a wink, not entirely joking.

                “Oh baby!” Gav cried, shooting a wink back at me.

                “You guys are faggots. And that’s coming from the gay one of the group,” Gage grumbled, rolling his eyes.

                Yea, Gage was openly gay. I wasn’t worried about Gav judging me. He obviously wouldn’t, since he didn’t judge Gage. But I just didn’t want to screw up our friendship. That was my biggest fear, and the main reason I was in the closet gay.

                “Did you guys know that 1,667 one dollar bills have enough cocaine on them to get someone high?” Gav asked randomly.

                Gage and I rolled our eyes at him. Gav was literally overflowing with random, useless facts. He would randomly spew out one of those facts every once in a while.

                “Someone shut him up before I get annoyed,” Gage said.

                I slapped a hand over Gav’s mouth and Gav pouted. He licked my hand violently, but I ignored it, used to it by now.

                “So, are we going to swim, or did I come here to watch him give your hand a blow job?” Gage asked, raising an eyebrow.

                “Whatever. Let’s swim,” I said, pulling my hand away from Gav’s mouth and wiping it on his cheek.

                “DEAUGH! MY CHEEK!” he cried in horror, rubbing at it desperately.

                “It’s your own spit, Gavin. Now quit being weird and let’s swim,” Gage said.

                We changed and went outside to my pool. I put my speakers on and Kick Out The Epic Motherfucker began to blast out.

                I jumped in the pool and Gavin and Gage copied me. We began to swim around and rock out to the music.

                “So, time for the usual. Boys, who do you have your eyes on?” Gage asked after a while of us swimming around.

                “Rose, of course,” Gav said with a wink.

                See, these were the times when I couldn’t tell if Gav was kidding or not. If he really had a crush on Rose, or if he just said it to piss Gage off.

                “Gross. Go crush on your own cousin. Anyways, who are you after Trav?” Gage asked, leaning against the edge of the pool.

                I shrugged, a bit uncomfortably. “I don’t like anyone right now,” I lied as casually as I possibly could.

                “Liar,” Gage said, his eyes going bright with excitement. “Who do you like?”

                “No one!” I argued. “I don’t like anyone!”

                “Yea, yea! And I’m the queen of Egypt!” Gav said, jumping at me. He grabbed my shoulders and a goofy grin spread across his face. “Who do you like Trav?!”

                “I don’t like anyone,” I said, pushing Gav off of me and pouting at my two best friends.

                “Fine, we’ll let it drop for now. But we’ll get it out of you eventually,” Gage said with a smug grin.