seventy* [t]

sunday,
september 30th, 2018

TRINITY HAYSON

It is definitely a pleasant sight to wake up with Shawn's wonderful body peacefully at rest beside me. He's laying shirtless on his stomach and his arms are tucked underneath the pillow. His left leg is tangled with mine and his hair is beautifully disheveled. He looks unreal.

I take a few minutes to bask in the bliss that comes with simply being with Shawn. I trace his bicep tattoo as I slowly and fully wake up. I decide to shower, so I slip out of bed and make my way to the small en suite bathroom.

I turn on the water, allowing the heat to steam up the room. I strip naked and toss my clothes in a ball on the floor to be washed later. Before hopping in the shower, I brush my teeth and run my fingers through my curls.

Once under the shower head, I instantly relax at the hot water. I take a deep breath, massaging the water through my hair. The bathroom door clicks open and my eyes dart open in alert.

"Just me, baby," Shawn says lowly and I calm at his soothing voice.

"Morning my love," I greet happily, turning around in the shower to watch him.

He smirks at my naked body, checking me out in such an obvious fashion before poking his sleepy head through the glass shower doors. He puckers his lips for a kiss and I meet his wishes. He hums a chuckle, making his way to the sink to brush his teeth and splash cool water on his face.

I watch intently as he ensures the door is locked before he rids himself of his joggers and tight fitted boxers.

I don't even question him, eager to get his bare skin on mine. Shower sex will always be a huge turn on for me, and Shawn knows that and uses it to his advantage on multiple occasions.

"I'm so horny," Shawn states in an excited manner with a giddy grin and I toss my head back with a laugh.

"You crack me up, Mendes."

He looks down on me with a sultry smirk, gently grabbing onto my waist and pulling my chest flush against his. He hums out at the sensation of water
droplets cascading down our heated bodies. His right hand snakes down to my ass to squeeze it tightly. I bite my lip with a goofy grin, trailing my hands up his incredible body to hold his large neck.

"You're so hot, you know that?" he asks quietly, hands roaming my body, his caramelised honeydew eyes never parting with mine.

"I love you," I reply, never really knowing how to respond to compliments.

"Mm, I love you too darling."

Shawn ducks down to suck on my collarbones and neck, allowing me to wrap my arms around his tall frame. My head slightly tips back and I let a moan tumble from my lips. I feel his teeth graze my tanned skin, his minty tongue gliding along the flesh.

"Fuck princess. I want you so bad."

My lips form a smile at his words. Shawn always knows how to make me weak with just his words. He's too good, he knows every little detail about my body and what feels good, and what I love to hear. He never fails to impress me and turn me on.

"I need to shower, you know," I tease, pulling away slightly and reaching for the vanilla and mandarin scented body wash on the shower shelf.

Shawn licks his lips, eyes darkening with lust, "Allow me."