seventeen* [t]

thursday,
march 9th, 2018

TRINITY HAYSON

"Shawn!" I yell as he drags me through the house. I look around for Evan or for any of our group but don't seem to find any. Of course. "Where are you taking me?"

My question is basically answered as Shawn forcefully opens a door that leads to a small room under the stairs. He closes the door and locks it once we're inside. It's pitch black and silent until he flicks a switch on the wall. An overhead lamp alights the enclosed space and I look around. Three rows of shelves align the boxy room and towels, blankets and bedsheets sit on the shelves. It's just a hot press.

"What're you doing?" I growl at Shawn and notice how dark his eyes have gotten.

"Shut up," he says, "I fucking know you want me, and you know it too."

I gasp as Shawn spins me around and pushes my front up against the shelves. Outside, yet another sexual song begins to play. Shawn's hand comes flying down hard against my ass and I moan. It feels so bad, but so good.

"Shawn," I whimper.

His torso presses firmly against my back and he grinds his crotch into my ass. We both lowly groan at the friction. It's undeniable that we have always found one another attractive, but I don't think either of us truly realised the amount of sexual tension built up inside of our apartment until now.

The alcohol that I had previously consumed comes rushing to my head and my mind clouds. Shawn's hands grip my hips and he kisses at my neck.

"Baby, you need me so badly. Just say it. Say you need me," he grumbles into my ear before kissing the shell of it.

I moan, "Shawn, don't do this."

"Don't do what?"

"You know what I have to say. Just touch me already," I say quietly.

"If you want me to touch you that badly, you're gonna have to use your words princess."

"I need you!" I snap and Shawn smirks victoriously against my cheekbone.

sexual content

He kisses my skin wordlessly and creeps a hand around to the front of my dress. He hikes it up around my hips and pulls back a little. I can practically feel the burn of his stare as he gazes at my ass and the red lace thong I'm wearing.

"Oh, Trinity," he deeply chuckles, "fucking hell."

His body presses up against mine again and his hand pushes my thong to the side. I breathe out shakily due to the cold air hitting my sensitive spot. Shawn's long middle finger runs all along my wet folds and he hums satisfactorily. I moan as Shawn rubs two fingers against my clit. His other hand smacks my left ass cheek again and I gasp at the stinging sensation.

It hurts, but I love it.

"Shawn," I softly moan.

"I've been waiting to hear that, baby. I've wanted you to moan my name for so long, to hear my name drip from those fat lips like this, fuck," Shawn tells into my ear, kissing behind it.

I remain silent as Shawn's middle finger finds my opening. I groan as his fingertip enters me and he continuously kisses my neck and shoulder.

I've never ever been touched this way, fuck, I haven't even had sex before. But this is a whole new level to just pleasuring yourself. This feels bad and dirty, and I am really enjoying it.