twenty-one* [t]

wednesday,
march 15th, 2018

TRINITY HAYSON

sexual content

I lay flat on my back against the leather seats of Shawn's jeep as he hovers above me in the back seat area. His eyes lock on mine and he smirks before his plump lips start kissing at my exposed flesh. I tightly grip his left shoulder, my other hand tangling in his curls again.

"Shawn," I pant. He kneels above me to slip off his hoodie. Underneath, he wears nothing; claiming that he was too hot after training. My fingertips run along his abs as he leans down to kiss my lips feverishly. Shawn's fingers hook around the waistband of my joggers and he pulls them down slightly.

"You sure?" he breathes heavily against my lips, his lust filled eyes searching mine in hope.

"Uh huh." I nod my head and he slips off my sneakers and socks before pulling off my bottoms. He rests a hand beside my head on his comfortable seat and his other hand squeezes my right thigh as he kisses me again.

Our lips form a rhythmic pattern that I can't get enough of, especially when he moans against my lips. I hear him kick off his shoes and my hands hold his flushed cheeks. His hand that was previously grasping my thigh moves north and underneath my hoodie. He tugs on my lip as soon as he realises I'm braless. His thumb and forefinger gently pinch my nipple and I moan.

"Trinity," Shawn pants my name and it's like music to my ears. I hum and watch as he undoes the drawstring of his joggers. He slides them down his thighs, kicking them off as they reach his ankles. He cups my face and kisses me again, all of the sexual tension built up between us ever since I moved in being put to good use throughout the kiss.

Shawn helps me tug my hoodie over my head before he kisses at my stomach. My shirt rides up my torso and he uses his teeth to pull it up even further until my breasts are exposed. Shawn licks his lips at the sight beneath him and sucks on my left boob, taking my nipple in his mouth and licking it agonisingly slowly. I moan quietly at the amazing sensation and he smirks against my skin. His left hand begins to knead my right boob, making sure to double his action.

"Don't stop," I whisper, tugging fiercely at his curls. Despite my wishes, Shawn halts his actions to kiss at my lips again. He pecks them a few times before beginning to slip off my laced underwear.

He kneels up to hook them off my feet and I quickly slip my t-shirt over my head. I eye Shawn's crotch area, my tongue instinctively jutting out to wet my lips at the sight of his stiff bulge. My hands reach forward and I dip my fingers underneath the waistband of his boxer briefs to tug his body on top of mine once again.

Shawn hums and kisses me once, "Eager, are we?" His nose brushes against mine and he smirks before kissing my lips shortly.

"Shut up," I whisper.

Shawn's tongue darts out past his swollen lips to slowly, carefully lick all around my perky breasts and down my stomach. I watch as he desperately removes his underwear. His huge cock immediately rises, gasping for freedom and attention.

"Oh god."

My eyes widen as I realise what I've just said. Shawn chuckles and bites his bottom lip to hide a smirk. His damp, masculine body presses into mine and his knuckles brush against my inner thigh repeatedly and I know that he's pumping himself.