sixty* [s]

thursday,
september 6th, 2018

SHAWN MENDES

sexual content

"Get out. Now. Let's go," I usher Trinity as I drop two fifties on the table. I set a hand on her lower back as she slips her arms through her jacket. I carelessly smile at the doorman as we rush out of the restaurant and to my car.

I don't bother opening the door for her, way too impatient to get home and touch her. We hop inside and I immediately pull out of the parking space, buckling my seatbelt with one hand. Maroon 5 starts to play through the speakers at a low volume and Trinity discreetly spreads her insanely sexy legs.

I take a quick glance at her and hold her wrists in one of my hands before she can touch herself, "What're you doing? Don't do that to me."

"What?" Trinity chirps, her innocent demeanour aggravating me. "This?"

I let one of her hands slip from my grasp and watch carefully as she slips a finger inside of herself. I halt at a red light and start to squeeze her thigh.

"Trinity. Don't make me pull over," I warn her, proceeding as the light flashes green.

All she does is lightly chuckle and set her hands on her lap. She crosses one leg over the other and I can see in my peripheral vision that she's intently gazing at me from the passenger seat. I flick my head towards her and despite my frustration, shoot her a smile.

"What?"

Trinity bites her lip, "Shawn. I- uh... I need you. Badly."

I raise an amused brow and glance down at her lap before nodding my head. Despite her intense teasing, I don't have the patience to reciprocate. I make a sharp turn as I exit the highway, driving for a further five minutes before approaching a clearing at the outskirts of a forest. I look over at my distressed girl, her bottom lip teeth-marked and her fingers fumbling.

"This what you wanted? You wanted me to pull over, huh?"

I chuckle as she sheepishly nods her head and I shake mine lightheartedly. I exit the driver's side before making my way into the backseat and she does the same. I sit comfortably in the middle seat, watching as Trinity teasingly reaches forward to turn up the volume of the radio; which now plays one of The Script's songs. My breathing increases as I see a flash of her pussy and I groan out desperately.

Trinity swivels her body, facing me as she straddles my lap. She holds my face before leaning in to kiss me and I immediately bite down on her lip. She whimpers and I roll her dress above her hips, bringing my hand down to smack her ass. She gasps, presenting me with the prefect opportunity to slip my tongue along hers. Her body begins to slightly rock against mine, her heat rubbing over my crotch again and again. I moan as she breaks the kiss, trailing kisses along my jaw and down my neck.

Trinity pushes at my shoulder, so I lay down against the seats, my legs bent due to my height. She sits back against my thighs and starts to unbutton the three buttons at the neck of my t-shirt, very slowly. I fold my arms beneath my head, watching comfortably as she does her job. She leans down, peppering featherlight kisses to my trained chest. After every few kisses, a button popping follows. I help her remove my shirt completely before swiftly turning us over. She gasps at my sudden movement, gripping at my biceps.

"Shawn—"

"No," I sternly cut her off before she can protest, "I'm in charge, okay? You're a fucking tease."

Trinity opens her mouth to retaliate, but instead moans as I nip at her neck. I kiss the warm skin of her neck as I would her soft lips. My tongue glides over her flesh, my teeth teasingly nibbling. She tugs harshly on my curls and I grunt at the pull. My lips work upwards, travelling all over the base of her neck and along her defined jawline. I take her bottom lip into my mouth, sucking delicately. Her eyes meet mine as I do so, before they flutter closed in content.