Yukimura Hyouga X Amemiya Taiyou | Wanna Dance With Me?

[Trinity_Navigation here you go Phil I hope you like it]

Yukimura sighed as he turned down yet another fangirls request to dance with him. He wasn't even sure why he was here to be honest, I mean he normally hated dances, but this time his friends convinced him to go. They said someone would be excited to see him as well... Not sure who, but okay then?

"Yukimura, you have to dance with someone! Go find someone to dance with!" His friends ordered. "No! I don't want to dance, geez." He folded his arms and glared at them. "Oh c'mon Yukimura, you'll have had at least one dance by the end of tonight, I guarantee it." They said, before leaving to somewhere else.

Weirdos.... He thought, watching everyone else dance to the slow song. He thought it was silly. His thoughts were interrupted by someone tapping him on the shoulder.

"Not dancing?" It was an orange haired boy, who practically radiated sunshine. He vaguely recognised him as Amemiya Taiyou. "No, what's it to you?" He said coldly. Amemiya grinned. "Wanna dance with me?" Yukimura blinked. "What?" "I said, wanna dance with me?" He repeated. "B-but I'm a boy!" He spluttered. "And? What does that matter?"

Yukimura was surprised. Very surprised. "Well? Yes or no?" "I... Uh..." "What's the matter, too scared?" A small sly smile appeared on his face. "No! It's just-" "Well if you're not scared, you'll dance with me. C'mon, there's another song, let's go!" And before he knew it, Yukimura had been dragged to the dance floor.

"H-hey, I didn't agree to t-this!!" Yukimura exclaimed. "Yeah you did. Just follow my lead, and act natural."

Yukimura forgot how to function as a normal person as the ginger haired boy lead him through the other couples slow dancing, acting as though two boys dancing was totally normal.

'If anyone gets this on camera I'm so dead.' He thought miserably.

By the time the song ended, he was 100% certain that his face resembled a tomato and that he was about to die of embarrassment. "Wow, that was fun! We should do it again sometime! But y'know what would make it extra fun?" As if Yukimura couldn't turn any more red, Amemiya leans over a have him a tiny kiss on the cheek. "I'll see you round Yukimura." And with that, Amemiya disappeared.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH YUKIMURA HAS A NEW BOYFRIEND OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU OWE ME £10 SUCKER!!!!!!!" His friends went ballistic, as Yukimura stood there, a tiny smile on his face. Dammit. He'd fallen for that smooth ginger player Amemiya. But you know what? He didn't even care. Yes, he did want to dance with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fkdifiodifdosfetuiooplbvfdsswsax dfgbtaaatfuvjcikvohobojgkicuddgstrarasddddhfdrcgjgudyhhugogogkvjvoollpbovivvhcy my god that was difficult to write damn. Well, I hope I did the ship justice, and I hope you liked it  Trinity_Navigation. I'm not good at yaoi lol. That's all for now, love you all, bye!

-Author-chan ❤️