Yandere! Bryce Whitingale X Reader | You're Mine Part One

Ohayou minna! Today we have a very special chapter! A Yandere Bryce Whitingale! I'll be using the English names, but for all you lovely people who use Japanese names, yes, this is Suzuno Fuusuke. Yay! Wait no, not yay, terrifying! Anyway, I had a lot of help from a very excellent person, the one and only majestic Shadowkitty01! So, without further ado, let's get started! Warning: contains mature scenes. Read with caution. Also, the backstory I gave Bryce is just made up, it's not true at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day in the town of Inazuma, and Y/n and her best friend Xavier were walking to school. They were just chatting to each other about stuff, not a care in the world, completely oblivious to the boy behind them stalking them. Well, actually, he was only after Y/n, because he was obsessed with her. The boys name was Bryce Whitingale, aka Gazel, ex-captain of Diamond Dust. He was, in other words, a Yandere for the H/c beauty. He'd been this way ever since he could remember.

F L A S H B A C K

A young boy five year old boy watched in shock as the man stabbed his father, and advanced towards his mother. "Jackson! You bastard you killed him! D-don't come any c-closer!" The woman screamed for her dead husband, and stumbled backwards. She had hidden her son behind the cupboard for safety, but he could see everything clearly. He continued to watch as the man roughly stripped the woman of her clothes, and the proceed to rape her. No matter how she screamed or bawled, the man simply went rougher and faster. Young Bryce didn't know what to think, except one thing: he enjoyed watching it. He'd never really disliked his mother, but seeing her so helpless made him...satisfied? At ease? Happy? He wasn't entirely sure of his emotion, but he did like it. He then watched as the man finished raping his mother, and pulled his sick out of her sore body. Blood (no not period blood) dripped from her violated womanhood as she collapsed to the floor in agony. "I've always wanted to do that Linda. Ever since I first layed eyes on you in high school, I knew I had to have you. But then you went and got with that Jackson, I had no choice but to take you for my own. Now, I'm giving you two choices. Come with me, and live. Don't, and well, I think you get the idea." he ran his hand through her hair, but she smacked it away. " I'd rather die!" The man shrugged. " Your choice. Very well, it was nice knowing you." and he picked up his knife, brought it above his head, and then smashed it in to Linda's skull. Bryce was shocked. That part didn't please him. But he knew that it had to happen. And he also knew that that was what he was also meant to do. The only difference was he wouldn't give his girl a choice.

E N D OF F L A S H B A C K

That's why Bryce was like he was: broken. He hadn't expected to find a girl this as soon as he did (at 16) but he did, and that girl was Y/n. However, he had competition. There were boys, boys like Xavier and Claude that were also in love with Y/n. 'Pathetic. I'd give her ten times the love that they could put together.' that was his thoughts on it.

Finally, they arrived at school, still unaware of Bryce behind them, and then they had to part ways. Y/n headed to her first class, Physical education, and headed to the locker rooms to get changed and showered. (The changing rooms at my school had showers that kids could use before or after P.E) Bryce gave a smirk. He'd managed to hook the school security cameras up to his laptop, which he could then watch at his leisure. The school just so happened to have a camera in the girls locker room, to monitor the girls. It usually wasn't monitoring anything unless the girls were out of the room, but Bryce of course used it to spy on the girls-- Y/n in particular.

He found an empty classroom, entered, locked the door, closed the blinds and set up his laptop. The girls had just started to unpack. And Y/n was in perfect view of the camera. 'Perfect.' he thought. He went silent as he began watching the screen.