Fubuki Atsuya X Reader | Happy Anniversary Ending 2

I turned around and saw Atsuya standing there. "Oh, hey Atsuya. I was just-- mmph!" I hadn't even finished my sentence when he'd kissed me. He pulled away, smirking. "Wha- what?" He put his finger on my lips. "Quiet, there's something I gotta tell you. I'm in love with you Y/n, but I think you already know." I nodded. "Good. Does that mean you return my feelings?" again, I nodded, and he wasted no time in pulling me into another heated kiss, fully aware that the entire team was watching, but not that his brother was feeling sad while doing so.

"Hooray for the new couple, Atsuya and Y/n!" Everyone cheered once we returned inside. I glanced at Shirou and he looked like he was going to cry, but he still tried to smile at me. "Shirou..." Atsuya placed his hand on my shoulder reassuringly. "Leave him, he needs some time, trust me." I sighed but didn't argue. After all, Atsuya knows Shirou best, doesn't he?

T I M E S K I P

I decided to try and find Shirou, since he is my best friend. I found him outside, crying. "Shirou?" He didn't even look up at me. "Shirou, please don't cry." I sat beside him and pulled him into a hug. I comforted him until he quietened down. "*Sniff* Why...?" I sighed. "I'm sorry Shirou, I know how you feel, but I'm afraid I just don't feel the same way. However, I may not love you like Atsuya, but you still hold just as special place in my heart." I ran my hand through his soft hair and smiled as I felt him return the hug. "Thank you Y/n." "You're welcome Shirou, don't ever think for a moment that I wouldn't love you, okay?" "Mhm." We stayed like that for a while, before we decided to go back inside.

Shirou was 100% okay from then on, and I'm happy that he sorted himself out. Eventually, we all went outside for the fireworks display, and as they went off, Atsuya pulled me into a heated make-out session, as the team cheered (Shirou included). "I love you Atsuya." "I know, I love you too Y/n." And we shared another kiss, knowing that we'd never forget this fantastic night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is complete! I'm sorry they are short, but they are just endings, not full chapters. I hope you liked them anyway! Okay that's all. Love you all, bye!

-Author-chan <3