Fudou Akio X Reader | Jealous

Me: So, it's ol' mohawks time to shine!

Fudou: What?

Me: I'm writing this for my cousin, as a surprise, so behave! BTW, you attend Royal Academy or whatever its called. You know what I mean! Also, it'll probably not be that good.

Fudou:let's just get on with it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me, Genda and Fudou were hanging out at my house, just chilling, when I realised something. Fudou was sitting a bit to close. Now that I think about, he's been pretty clingy and overprotective lately, mostly when it's me, him and other boys. I decided to brush it off, but it still came across as slightly weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was time for Genda to leave. As usual, I kissed him on the cheek goodbye (I do it with all my friends, male or female) but I swear Fudou looked like he was going to kill me or Genda.
I sat back down on the sofa with Fudou, and that's when the questions came.

"How close are you with Genda?"

"What do you see in him?

"Is he stronger than me?"

"Do you like him more than me?"

"Why do like him so much?"

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

"What..." is all I could say. "We're just close friends, that's all." I said, nonchalantly. "Why are you so worked up about it, anyway." I asked.

Silence

"OK." It was awkward for a bit, before I asked if he wanted to watch a movie. He quietly agreed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few days since the incident, and Fudou seems to be more clingy, and when I approached him about it, he denied everything. Finally, I'd had enough. I invited Fudou to spend the night at my house, just to find out what was going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fudou's P.O.V

I can't believe it! (Y/n) invited me to spend the night at her house. Alone! No Genda to steal her from me. Or Kudou for that matter. She has noticed my "clingy" behaviour, which could be a problem, but oh well! I'm at her door now, with my bag. I just hope nothing goes wrong! (Y/n) is mine, and if any boy tries to steal her from me, then bad things are coming his way. Oh, (Y/n)'s at the door!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(

Y/n)'s POV

I opened the door to find Fudou there. Even though this visit was to find out what was Fudou's problem, this would still be fun. "Hiya Fudou! Glad you could make it. Come in and put your stuff in the front room."I say, moving out of the doorway. 'Hopefully I'll find out why he's been acting so strange.' Me and Fudou went up to my room to play video-games, watch movies, talk about school, argue over pointless things and in all, just have a good time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around 9.30pm, and I decided to oh-so-casually bring up Fudou's behaviour towards other boys. "So, Fudou, do you have a personal grudge against any of the boys at school?" I asked, looking at him intently. "No, why do you ask?" he replied. "Well, every boy I spend time with, you seem to want to murder. Any reason for this?" "I don't know what you're talking about." he denied. "I think you do. Don't play dumb with me Fudou, you've been acting weirdly and we both know it!" I was almost yelling at this point, I was just so riled up, and I honestly didn't know why. "......" Fudou looked away, ashamed. "You'd better tell me, or else." I growled, my voice dripping with venom. Fudou muttered something unintelligible. "I can't hear you." "It's cos I'm-" he muttered the last part. "What was that?" "I SAID IT'S BECAUSE I'M JEALOUS, OK!?!?!?" Fudou yelled, startling me. "What...?" I was confused. Why would Fudou be jealous, unless... Oh. My. Afuro. He likes me. Well, I'm an idiot. How did I not realise that! He's always acted differently towards me, and I didn't realise it! "Fudou..." I began, but was cut off. "Save it. I know you don't like me back, I'm sorry for yelling, I'm sorry for acting stupidly, I'm such a sorry excuse for a friend." he said, hiding his face in his hands. "Fudou.... No its not that... I like you to." I said, taking his hands in mine. "Wha-what?!" he said, blushing like an idiot. "There's no need to get jealous anymore, cos I like you and no one else. Not Genda, not Sakuma, definitely not Kidou, but you. Fudou, I love you." I said, and leaned forward. He was way ahead of me, and we shared a sweet kiss, right there.
°
°
°
°
°
"I love you to~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me:aaaw, Fudou, I didn't know you could be so sweet!
Fudou:I think I'm going to be sick...

What did you think? I tried to make it longer for people. Requests are always open! I accept constructive criticism, so if you have anything just tell me, and I'll do my best to improve.

-Author-chan ❤️