Axel Blaze X OC | I'll Always Be There For You ❤️

Yaaas! My first request! This is going to be fun. Thank you to everyone who requested, I'm actually surprised how many people did request. On with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OC appearance:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OC appearance:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Name: Drake Kayla
Age: 15

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(no one's POV)

Kayla was sat in her room, wide awake. There was a storm going on at the minute, and Kayla was terrified of storms. "Eek!" She yelped, as another lightning bolt struck. This was bad. She decided to text someone, to lift her spirits a bit. She scrolled through her contacts until she found her best friend, Axel Blaze.
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
(A=Axel, k=kayla)

K: Axel, are you awake?
A: yeah, what is it?
K: I'm scared
A: let me guess, the storm?
K: yeah, can I talk to you for a bit? I'm really scared.
K: Axel?
K: Axel, you there?

She sighed. "I guess Axel thinks I'm just being a baby." she thought, sadly.
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
Tap
Tap
Tap
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
"Ah!" she screamed when she heard tapping coming from her window. Cautiously, kayla walked over and opened the window.
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
"Mind if I come in?"
It was Axel. He'd come all the way to her house, in the middle of the night, to see her. The very thought made her blush. "Axel?! What are you doing here?! Get inside, quickly!" She moved aside, and the fiery striker jumped inside. "I came to see you, cos you said you were scared." he grinned at her. "You did that... For me?" she asked in disbelief. "Of course. What kind of best friend would I be if I didn't?" he ruffled her hair, and sat on her bed. "So, what do you wanna do?"
Kayla thought for a minute, before sitting next to him. "We can just talk." she said. The two friends talked for a while, mainly about school, soccer, their friends, stuff like that, until a particularly loud clap of thunder made Kayla scream. Axel quickly put his arms around his female friend, and comforted her." Shush. It's only thunder, it won't hurt you, calm down." he quietly calmed the girl, rubbing her back and gently mumbling words of comfort to her. After about 5 minutes, kayla looked up at her friend and gave a small smile. "Thank you Axel." she whispered, and Axel couldn't take it anymore. He leant down and kissed her. It was short and sweet, filled with love.
°
°
°
°
°
"I love you, Kayla. That's the reason I came to see you tonight. I felt like I had to protect you, and be there for you, because that's just the way I feel about you, Kayla, and I understand if you don't feel the same way, but-" Kayla cut him off with a kiss." It's okay Axel. I love you too. Having you around makes me feel safe."
°
°
°
°
°
°
"Thank you for being there Axel."
"I'll always be there for you, no matter what."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaaaaand.... Done! Okay, I had a little trouble with the OC, as the book was in French, so sorry if I picked the wrong one or something ChloeL6, but I just went with the one at the end because I kind of understood the words. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it. I feel as though it was kind of short, but at least I got it done. That's all for now. Byeeee!

-Author-chan ❤️