Special Request: Xavier Foster X Reader X Caleb Stonewall | Sharing Is Caring 💜

Hi, so this is something my cousin requested, and I'm doing it because she's the one who got me into Inazuma Eleven, so without her, this book wouldn't exist. On with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) POV)

I sighed. I had just finished yet another tiring day as a manager of Inazuma Japan, and now I was heading back to my room. My legs are killing me, because as well as doing all of my manager stuff, I join in the practices, as I was a member of the Raimon Eleven, and I know quite a bit about football. I opened my door, and flopped on the bed. I want to go to sleep, but I can't. I think I'm too tired to sleep. I sighed again, and made my way to the cafeteria, to get a glass of milk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Xavier's POV)

I can't sleep. I can't stop thinking about something Caleb said earlier.
He knows I'm in love with (Y/n). But he is too!! "UUUGGGHHH!!!!" I yelled in frustration. 'Maybe a glass of water will help me sleep.' I decided to head to the cafeteria, to get a glass of water.
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
What is that? It looks like a person. Wait a second... That's (Y/n)!! She must've gone to get some water, and she fell asleep standing up. Wow. Well, I guess that glass of water has to wait. I mean, my manager and practice partner literally collapses on the floor, and is now asleep there. You gotta do something, right? I picked her up bridal style, and headed to her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s POV)

I went to go get a drink, but I was so tired I passed out on the way. I guess my hard day of work caught up with me. Anyway, I briefly recall someone picking me up. I don't know who it is, but they're warm. I snuggled into their chest, content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Xavier's POV)

I blushed, as (Y/n) snuggled into my chest, seemingly comfortable. We arrived at her room, and I went inside. I lay her on the bed, and gently kissed her forehead. "Sleep well (Y/n)." I muttered and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(??? POV)

Oh, it's like that is it? Xavier really does have feelings for (Y/n), doesn't he. I'll show him. I'll make her mine before he can say "Heartbroken". That'll teach him to mess with the girl I love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) POV

I think last night may have been a dream. I don't know. What I do know is that Caleb is being especially horrible to Xavier today and they're both being nicer to me than usual. With Xavier that's not that strange, but Caleb? Telling him to be nice is like telling Mark to give up Soccer. It's pointless. So why? Ugh, my brain hurts. I'll focus on practice for now, anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TIME SKIP

I'm watching Xavier practice now. He always does one extra hour of practice, and he always gets one of us managers to watch him. His reason? "In case I get hurt." He walked over to me, grinning. "What?" I asked. "My knee...." he chuckled, and I looked at his bleeding leg. "I swear you do this everytime." I muttered, and began cleaning it up. After I'd finished, I sat up. "There. We should probably go inside in a minute, it's getting late." He nodded, and then suddenly he kissed me. I was shocked, and before I could react, he'd pulled away. "(Y/n) I-" he began, but he trailed off, shocked at something. I turned around, and there was Caleb.
" Caleb! Wait, its not what it looks like!" I ran after him, ignoring Xavier yells. I caught up to him and pulled him into a nearby closet. "Please don't tell anyone, it's not what it looks like!" I begged him. I did not want people getting the wrong idea. "What, so you're not a couple. Hard to believe." he spat, venom dripping from his voice. "No it's-wait, are you jealous?" I asked, puzzled. "Yes! That's because I like you too, but it's clear Xavier does as well." I sighed. Thus was a pretty little mess indeed.
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
"So, we both like you?" Xavier asked. After we told Xavier, it kinda ended up like this. "Uh huh, I don't know what to do!" I sighed. "Why don't we share you?" Caleb suddenly asked.  "What?" I looked concerned, but Xavier nodded. "not a bad idea, Stonewall. We can both treat you as our girlfriend until you choose one of us. Don't look at me like that, it was his idea. Besides, I know you'll enjoy it." and he leaned in, to kiss me, but Caleb beat him to it. "You've already kissed her, my turn now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well? Was it any good? I don't know, my phone is going to die in a minute. That's all for now. Byeeee!

-Author-chan 💖