Nagumo Haruya X Reader | A Walk In The Snow

Ac: well, I'm just gonna get right into it this time. Thank you _-Angelic_Demon-_ for the picture!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a beautiful evening in winter, a thick fluffy blanket of white snow covering everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~It was a beautiful evening in winter, a thick fluffy blanket of white snow covering everything

A girl and a boy walked hand in hand down the streets, going nowhere in particular. "The snow makes everything look so pretty, don't you think so Haruya?" the boy, Haruya, nodded, before smiling. "Not as pretty as you though." she blushed. "Aaaw, you're so sweet. How did I end up with such a romantic person like you?" he chuckled. "Thank Fuusuke for that. He's the one who got us together after all." "He locked us in a tiny broom closet together. I'm not thanking him any time soon." Haruya leant over and kissed her cheek. "You don't have to, what matters is we love each other and that's all." Y/n smiled. "I love you. You know that right?" "Of course Y/n, you only say it like a million times a day." Y/n punched his shoulder playfully. "You're an ass." "Well, jokes on you cos guess who's in love with that ass?" she face-palmed. "That came out so wrong." "But it's true in both ways." "Haruya. I'm warning you." "But I'm irresistible!" "Irresistible my neck!" she tackled him down into the snow, making him yelp, before being cut off with a passionate kiss. They pulled away, red in the face. "You're lucky I love you." Y/n muttered, smiling. "I knew you loved me. I love you too, and I'm never gonna stop loving you, so don't run off with Fuusuke or something okay?" "You know I'd never do that, I'd catch pneumonia cuddling with him." they laughed, and Y/n pecked his cheek before standing and helping Haruya up. "You missed." he pouted, causing her to laugh and kiss him on the lips, then pulling away. "Happy?" "Of course, as long as I'm with you." And the loving couple shared another kiss, right in the middle of the snowy street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ac: and that's a rap! I know it was short, but hey, at least it was fluffy. Again, it was written at 1 in the morning, so forgive me if it's not too good. Huge thanks to Afuro_Aphrodi_Terumi for helping with the chapter. Hope you all enjoyed! Byeeee!

-Author-chan ❄️