Kazemaru Ichirouta X Reader | Can I take your picture?

[This was requested by inazuma4life . Sorry they're kinda late, but i'm trying to update as much as possible, and the requests in no particular order. Enjoy the chapter!]

Y/n strolled through the park, bored. She was supposed to be photographing stuff for her boss, as she worked as a professional photographer, but so far she hadn't really gotten anything, except a few of a bird, some flowers, and a couple who asked her to take their picture. 'Boss isn't going to be happy if I don't get some really good quality photos soon!' Y/n thought.

Then she saw something that caught her eye; two boys playing football. They seemed to be around her age, and they seemed pretty into what they were doing, so Y/n decided to ask them if she could photograph them playing. It wasn't like it was awkward, every week she asked hundreds of people if she could take their photos, so if they said no it was fine.

"Oh, hey there. Can we help you?" The brown haired boy with the orange head band smiled at her. "Well, my name's Y/n, and I'm a professional photographer, and I was wondering if I could get some shots of you two while you were playing? I think they'd turn out pretty cool." "Sure! I'm Endou, by the way, and this is Kazemaru." They chatted for a bit more, before the two boys returned to playing. Y/n took a seat on a nearby bench and focused her camera.

Click! Flash!

Click! Flash!

Click! Flash!

Y/n took multiple shots, and began sorting through which ones were decent and which ones weren't. Part of her job was having an eye for good photos, and she could tell when she had found a good one.

"Okay, I got the photos I needed. Thank you guys so much, my boss'll definitely be happy with these." Y/n smiled at Endou and Kazemaru. "It was not a problem." Kazemaru smiled at her, a light tint of pink on his cheeks. He'd taken quite a liking to Y/n, even though he'd only met her today. "Say, can we see the pictures?" "Of course, they are of you after all." Y/n clicked something on her camera and then turned it around. "I think this is probably my best one. Kazemaru, was it? It's one of my best pictures to date, thanks."

[Yes I edited the pic below no i do not claim it to be my own art the credit goes to the original artist I just edited it to fit my chapter. Also it's supposed to be just a plain green t-shirt but I can't edit things very well. Shut up don't judge me okay?]

 Shut up don't judge me okay?]

"You're naturally photogenic." Y/n explained. Kazemaru just nodded as he stared in awe. He'd never looked that good in a photo. This girl was better than he thought.

"Well, I'd best go now. Thanks for everything you two. I'll see ya round. Maybe I'll have to take your photos again someday. Bye~." Y/n placed her camera back around her neck and walked off, leaving Kazemaru standing with Endou. "Wow, she really was good at photography, wasn't she?" "Yeah..." Kazemaru said, his cheeks still as pink as ever. 'I'll see her again one day, I'm sure. Until then Y/n.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah that was pretty decent of me. I even edited a picture to go with it. Sorry it's so short, I can do a second part if you'd like inazuma4life? Y'know, I forgot how much I like writing about Kazemaru. Well, that's all for now. Love you all, bye!

-Author-chan <3