Afuro Terumi X Kazemaru | Sleeping over Pt 2

[Yeah it is a part two of that chapter I wrote ages ago... Yep Boy X Boy so read if you want. This is for the one and only amazing @beafernandez0121 and great mentioning peeps isn't working again so screw you wattpad!]

"You're so mean, you left me to suffer last night." Kazemaru pouted. "Sorry, but it's your fault for watching those movies." Afuro smiled at his lover. Kazemaru pouted and turned his head away. "Well, at least one thing good came from it." He chuckled and kissed his cheek, watching in amusement as Kazemaru blushed. "Y-yeah..." "If you want, I'll stop at yours tonight, if that'll stop your nightmares?" "U-uh sure." "Great! I hope you don't mind sleeping together.~" "Afuro!" "I'm joking, I'm joking. I'll crash on the couch."

T I M E S K I P

Kazemaru awoke in the middle of the night and screamed. 'Stop it! It was just a dream!' He hugged his knees for comfort. "Kazemaru? Are you alright?" The door creaked open and Afuro stood in the doorway. "N-nightmare..." He muttered. "Oh, don't be scared, I'm here." Afuro sat on the bed beside him and pulled him into a hug. "No need to be afraid, you're safe with me." Kazemaru took a deep breath and steadied his nerves. "Thanks Afuro." "No problem darling, now get back to sleep." "Will you...stay with me?" "Sure." They lay on the bed together, holding each other close. "Goodnight darling, sweet dreams. I'm here, by your side, and I always will be, so no more nightmares, okay?" Kazemaru snuggled up to Afuro and hummed in response. "I love you." He muttered, before drifting off to sleep with his lover beside him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry it's so short! I was feeling a little uninspired for this, but I tried as hard as I could. @beafernandez0121 I'm sorry it's so bad, but I tried. I can always redo it if you want, or do something else for you. Okay, that's all for now! Love you all, bye!

-Author-chan <3