Afuro Terumi X Reader | Flowers 💐

Ac: Hey, I'm back with a request thing! So, the lovely Samarbaby requested this, and it's another one of Afuro!
Afuro: Someone help me.
Ac: Drama Queen. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi. I'm Y/n L/n. And I help my mum run a flower store. It's called L/n Flowers and it's located in the town of Inazuma. So, I was just arranging the roses, when a particularly feminine looking male walked in. Okay, I'm not one to judge a book by its cover, but wow. I bet if I searched up the word 'feminine' it would come up with a picture of him. Okay okay, business mode. "Hi, can I help you with anything?" He surveyed the flowers for a minute before answering in an extremely high pitched voice. "Yes, I'd like one bunch of white roses." I cut a fresh bunch, wrapped them as always, and tied them with a red ribbon. "If you don't mind me asking, what are the flowers for?" I ask every customer. Except the regulars, like Nagumo. He always comes in for the tulips, as he looks after them apparently. "Oh, they're for my mother." I nodded, and handed him his change. "Well, have a nice day." He smiled and walked out, and another person walked in. It was Nagumo. "Hey Nags, the usual?" "Yep. Oh, but can I get a bunch of white lillies as well?" "Ooh, which girl this time?" I grinned. Nags was my nickname for him, and he was often getting additional flowers for some girl he was chasing. "Oh, it's not a girl this time. It's Suzuno." I nearly dropped the pot of lilies I was holding to cut. "Woah, I didn't think you swung that way!" He went bright red! "I don't you idiot! He asked me to pick some up for him so he can give them to his girlfriend!" I laughed at his flustered state. "Alright, alright. Okay, that's (Idk the price of flowers)." He put the money on the counter and took the flowers. "By the way, I didn't know Afuro liked flowers. Has he come in here before?" I looked up from arranging the lavender. "You mean girly boy? No, that was the first time I've seen him in here. He said it was for his mum." "Ah, okay. See you after work Y/n." I waved as Nagumo left. He was funny sometimes. Looking at the counter, I noticed he'd left his wallet on the counter. "He's gonna need that." I thought. Quickly I dashed out of the shop, quickly turning around the open sign so it read closed, and looked around. Nagumo was nowhere to be seen. 'Dammit. Where did he go?' I knew where Sun Garden was, so I began sprinting towards there. That's where he lived, and even if he wasn't there, Hiroto or Midorikawa or even Suzuno could probably give it to him. I was too busy in thought that I wasn't looking where I was going, and before I knew it I had been pulled out of the way off a moving lorry by someone. "Are you alright miss?" I turned around and it was...that blonde kid! Afuro or something, Nagumo said he was called. "Yes, thanks to you. I have a feeling Nagumo wouldn't like claiming my dead body any time soon." I chuckled weakly. "Did you say Nagumo? As in Nagumo Haruya?" he asked. "Yes, why? Do you know him or something?" I knew he was a famous soccer player, and a lot of people recognised him off TV and that. "Well, I was his teammate in Korea for a while." Then it hit me. Blondie here was Afuro Terumi. Famous soccer player for Korea's national team The Fire Dragons. "You're Afuro Terumi, right?" he nodded. "Oh, then it makes sense that you'd know Nags..." I muttered. "If you don't mind me asking, you run the flower store up there, don't you? Then why were you sprinting down the street, about to become roadkill?" I nervously chuckled. "Nagumo left his wallet in the shop. I thought he'd need it so I decided to head to the first place I could think of." "Sun Garden?" "Yep, I thought that even if he wasn't there, Hiroto or someone could probably give it to him." He nodded thoughtfully. "Well, I was heading that way myself. Would you like me to accompany you?" I grinned. "Sure, why not?" We walked towards Sun Garden together, and I actually got to know Afuro a bit better. After we arrived, he bid farewell and I went to the door and knocked. Hitomiko answered the door and welcomed me inside. I often visited the orphans here, and I made friends with them. I talked with Hiroto and Midorikawa for a bit, since Suzuno and Nagumo weren't in. I then left and made my way to the store, where there was a few customers waiting outside. I opened up and served all the customers, before it was finally closing time.

-. -. -. -. -. -.

"So, finally finish work?" I jumped at the sound of someone's voice. I turned around, expecting Nagumo, but instead I was met with Afuro. "Afuro, what are you doing here?" "What, can't I see my friend when she gets off work?" "Well, yes, but I thought you'd have better things to do." "Not really. So, did Nagumo get his wallet?" "Yeah, Hiroto gave it to him." We continued chatting for a bit, before Afuro suddenly went silent. "Afuro? What is it?" He chuckled. "Oh, nothing. It's just funny, how a girl who works in a flower shop is far more beautiful than every flower she's ever sold." I flushed with crimson. "Wh-what?" he chuckled again. "Y/n, would you like to know the actual reason I came to your shop today?" I nodded, still blushing. "Well, Nagumo told me about you, and you seemed so charming that I simply had to meet you. And let me tell you, when I saw you for the first time I was simply blown away by your beauty. So, here I am, not asking you to be my girlfriend, but asking you to allow me to court you, so that I can at least have a chance with you?" I didn't know what to say. "Yes, of course." He then smiled softly and took my hand. "Thank you. You've made me the happiest guy in the world." I smiled back. "Well, if you're the happiest guy then I'm the happiest girl." And I kissed him on the cheek. I can tell that I'm really going to enjoy our time together. I truly will.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ac: wow! That ending was pretty fluffy. Why is it that when I write about Afuro, I always end up going over 1000 words?
Afuro: because you love me. -winks-
Ac: in your dreams. Hope you enjoyed Samarbaby! That's all for now. Byeeee!

-Author-chan ❤️