Shindou Takuto X Reader | Bully

[Gonna be a bit sad at the beginning but it will be a happy ending I promise!]

Y/n fell to the floor in pain after her bully, Shindou had finished. "Had enough for today, weakling?" Y/n said nothing. She didn't get why this boy bullied her, since she never did anything to him! First it had only been little things like "Stupid." "Idiot." And theen it progressed to. "Waste of space," "Can't you do anything right?" "You're so weak." He regularly tripped her up in the hallways, stole her stuff, physically hurt her, and all because of what? He actually was in love with her. Yep, he didn't want to be though. He thought by acting hostile towards her the feelings would leave, but they didn't, and everytime he saw her laying there helpless and in pain he wanted to hug her, comfort her, tell her it would be alright but he couldn't.

T I M E S K I P

"Hey Y/n, what's wrong? You look like you're in pain." Kirino asked. Kirino had been friends with Y/n for a while, and he knew about Shindou's bullying. Of course, he never said anything, for fear of Shindou hurting Y/n even more. "You know what happened..." She muttered. "Shindou again? Y/n we need to sort this out. I can talk to him for you." "No, it's fine, I can handle it." She smiled weakly at him. "You should go to practice now, I'm gonna head to my locker. See ya Kirino." And she walked off. She decided to take a shortcut through the abandoned corridor, there was a fire there once and since then it was out of use, but students still walked through it. Y/n turned the corner only to walk into someone; Shindou.

 "Oh, it's you. Watch where you're going you little brat!" Y/n flinched, and something inside her snapped. "Why don't you watch where you're going?" "What did you just say to me?!" He slapped her, the sound echoing off the empty walls. A tear slid down Y/n's cheek. "What have I ever done to you to deserve this?! The answer is nothing, Shindou! I don't get why you treat me like I'm nothing, because the way I see it, you're the worse person here!" Y/n yelled. She wasn't sad, she was angry. "Y/n-- ah!" Y/n marched past him and shoved him so hard he fell over backwards. "How does it feel Shindou?" She laughed coldly at him and walked off. 'What have I done?' He thought sadly

T I M E S K I P

"Y/n, you look mad. What happened?" After that Y/n went and met up with Kirino. "I finally retaliated, you know who I'm talking about." Kirino gasped. "You really upset him, I saw him after practice. He was crying in the music room!" Y/n rolled her eyes. "Well, he can cry then! It's not my fault he realised what he was doing was wrong." "Y/n, you don't get it- he's in love with you!" "What?!" "It's true, that's why he bullied you! He wanted to get rid of his feelings, but he just made them stronger! And now he's crying cos you'll never love him!" Y/n sighed. "That boy... I should go speak to him." 

T I M E S K I P   Y/n's POV

After looking for a bit, I found the room Kirino was talking about. How could I tell? The loud sound of someone sobbing their heart out could be heard. I knew it was Shindou. I quietly opened the door and was shocked at what she saw. Shindou was crying. [Get your tissues now omg i'm gonna cry aaaaaaaahhhh]

 [Get your tissues now omg i'm gonna cry aaaaaaaahhhh]

He was sat against the wall, hugging his knees. His hair covered his face and from the sounds of it he was still super duper sad. 'Oh geez.... what did I do?' I sighed and sat beside him. He didn't notice me, so I remained silent for a minute, then spoke. "So, I messed up, didn't I?" he looked up and for gods sake emotions stop it! I could've cried this boy looks so sad. "What...do you want?!" He choked out in between sobs. "Way to make me feel bad... look Shindou I'm sorry for earlier, okay? If I knew how you felt then I wouldn't have done it. What I'm saying is, I'm sorry. And that was a really weird way of saying 'I love you' I know love hurts and all but wow."

 He'd stopped crying and looked kinda shocked. "Wh-what?" "Kirino told me. You shouldn't have done all that Shindou, how could I love someone who put me through so much pain?" "I-I'm sorry...I'm s-so sorry!" He started crying again. 'Wow this guy cries a lot.' "Shindou, stop crying. Cry later, you look pathetic." My harsh words shocked him out of crying. "Look, let me finish. I don't love you, Shindou, but if you promise to put what you did right, I could learn to love you. You seemed like such a nice person before you started bullying me, and all along I knew it wasn't you, not the real you." I pulled him into a hug after this, and he hugged back. "T-thank you Y/n... I promise I won't hurt you again..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOD THE FEELS I'M GONNA CRY WHY DOES SHINDOU HAVE TO CRY SO MUCH AS;FUIEQRBN3G8HBRW3JNR9P8WGOHIKJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay okay, enough of that. I hoped you liked these 3 chapters @Samarbaby! I always take requests, feel free to request again anytime! Just guys, if you are gonna request, please please please request on the requests page or Pm me, I will do your request if it's not requested via those methods, but it makes it so much quicker and easier for me if it's on the requests page or Pm. Okay, that's all. Love you all, bye!

-Author-chan <3 (See, laptop today!)