Bryce Whitingale X OC | Christmas Cuddles...and More?!

Hello! Sorry this took a while, I've had a lot on my plate recently, but it's finally finished! I hope you enjoy Shadowkitty01! So, if you want the OC's info, go to the Joke chapter. And yes, this will be an actual Smut. Read at your own risk! Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christmas eve ; a time for fun and love, laughter and cheer. But for one, it was a time to spend with his beloved, Spider Evans. Bryce Whitingale may be a cold hearted individual at times, but he was a huge softie when it came to people he cares for.

"Hey, Babe? I'm just going to go to the bathroom, be right back." As soon as Spider left, Bryce let out a groan. He had been cuddling with Spider for a while now, and he had started to have some...lewd thoughts. 'What if we were-- no! It's Christmas eve, stop thinking about fucking her!' Bryce mentally argued with himself, before his girlfriend came back in. "What the matter honey? Are you alright?" Spider anxiously placed a hand on his forehead, and Bryce so badly wanted her right now, her voice even when anxious was such a turn on. He sighed. "I'm fine, just thinking a bit." He pulled her back into their previous position and all was calm and efore they were interrupted again.

RIIINNNGGG! RIIIINNNGGG!

Spider's phone began ringing. "Who is it?" "Oh, no one too important. I'll just take this and uh...I'll be back." she hurried out of the room nervously, and Bryce decided to eavesdrop.

"Hello? Oh my god, what do you want Aaron? We've been over this, I've got a boyfriend! You're my ex for a reason, ass hole." she gasped, shocked. "Y-you...Thats disgusting! Thanks for ruining my night, jackass! Don't call me again!"

Bryce recognised Aaron immediately. He did not like Spider's ex at all, and he'd had some of his own unpleasant experiences with the boy as well. Spider came into the room and chuckled nervously. "Spider, what was so disgusting about Aaron." Spider turned pale. "H-he was....h-horny for me...." Bryce growled. "That bastard. I'll show him you're mine?" "What do you mean ba-- eek!" Bryce suddenly picked up Spider and pinned her on the bed, Sharing a heated kiss with her. "B-bryce..." she moaned as he gave her eaobe a tiny nibble. "Shush, Spider, just relax and let me pleasure you tonight." Spider let out another small moan and exposed her neck to him, which he eagerly started to attack with kisses, bites and licks. "Aah, there.~" she lustfully moaned as he found her sweet spot. He made sure to leave several large and noticeable hickeys on and around that spot, before pulling away and stripping both of them of all of their clothes.

He then began squeezing her breasts, and took one in his mouth, roughly sucking on it. Spider moaned loudly when he did this and then pouted when pulled away. "Aaw, you're so cute when you look at me like that!~ Now, be a good girl and do what I say.~" Spider obediently nodded, and Bryce sat her up and pulled her face towards his long cock. Spider wasted no time in kissing the tip, and then engulfing it all in her mouth. It was Bryce's turn to moan as she bobbed her head back and forth swirling her tongue around it. "S-spider, I'm gonna c-come." he groaned as he released his thick seed in her mouth, which she eagerly swallowed. "My turn.~" he said, and positioned his head at her womanhood, and then began nibbling on the fat lips of her clit. Spider moaned loudly as Bruce entered his tongue inside her and began eating her out.

"B-bryce! I-I'm-- aaahhh!~" she didn't get to finish her sentence before she came in Bryce's mouth. He pulled his head up and gazed into her red eyes. "You taste delicious." Spider went bright red, and turned her head away, but then let out a yelp as she felt Bryce's member penetrate her.

He began thrusting himself in and out of her slowly, quickly gaining speed, Spider moaning loudly. "There, there!" she moaned as he hit her G-spot repeatedly. As they both began to reach there climax, Bryce ordered Spider. "Scream my name, Spider!" "Bryce!" "Louder!" "Bryce!" "Louder!" He thrusted as hard as he could into her G-spot and she screamed as loudly as she could. "BRYCE!!!" Shortly after, she came, and he grunted, pulled out and then came (Don't worry, Reader, you're not having imaginary babies. 😉) on the sheets.

"See, you're mine." "I'll always be yours Bryce. I love you, baby." "I love you too." And they shared a blissful kiss, Spider still completely unaware of the fact that Bryce was filming it to rub in Aaron's face.

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whew, that was so steamy. Regardless of that, what did you think Shadowkitty01? Did you like it? I hope so! And I hope everyone else enjoyed too! I'll see you guys soon, bye! Love you all!