Kiyama Hiroto X Reader | Trapped

Me:So, it's Hiroto's turn now?
Hiroto:Sup
Me:You ready?
Hiroto:I guess, why?
Me:not important. Enjoy the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm (F/n)  (L/n). I'm new to the sun garden, as I've not been an orphan very long. Hitomiko is very nice, and so are the few kids I've met. The boy that is leading me around is apparently called Hiroto. He's taking me to his other friends, to introduce me. I hope they're OK.
.
.
.
.
.
"Guys, this is (Y/n). She's a new girl here." Hiroto explained, pushing me forward slightly. I waved a bit, and the red haired boy chuckled. "Not much of a talker, is she?" he asked.
"That's Nagumo, the white haired boy is Suzono, and the green ponytailed boy is Midorikawa."

Nagumo and Suzuno were quietly bickering, but Midorikawa approached me and Hiroto

Nagumo and Suzuno were quietly bickering, but Midorikawa approached me and Hiroto. "So, it's your first day here, huh?" he asked me. I nodded, looking down. "Cheer up, you'll love it here. Nearly everyone gets along, except probably those two, but everyone else is really nice. Trust me, you'll love it soon enough." Midorikawa grinned at me, and I couldn't help but smile back. "I'm sure I'll love it here." I said quietly, surprising him. Then Hiroto came over to us. "Midorikawa, please do something about Suzuno and Nagumo, they won't shut up." he asked, glaring at the two arguing boys. "I'll try. Why don't you show (Y/n) around while I sort out those two." he suggested. "OK. Coming (Y/n)?" I nodded and scurried after him, smiling at Midorikawa, before catching up to Hiroto.
°
°
°
°
°
°
"You really like Midorikawa, don't you." Hiroto said, a slight pang of jealousy wavered in his voice. "Yeah, he's really nice. Nicer than Nagumo and Suzuno anyway. But I'm sure you are just as kind." I replied, smiling. "Thanks but you don't get nicer that Midorikawa. He's the nicest person out of everyone in the sun garden." Hiroto explained. "Those are the girls bedrooms, which bring us back to the beginning. It'll be lunch time soon, so we should get going." He offered his hand to me, and I accepted it. Hand in hand we walked together, all the way to lunch.
°
°
°
°
°
One year later
I was distraught. My friends have changed beyond recognition. That stupid Alieas stone! Midorikawa is no linger nice and friendly, Suzuno is no longer quiet and calm, Nagumo doesn't make jokes or be sarcastic any more, and Hiroto.... He's so cruel now, sadistic almost. This project is terrible, and every time I see my "Friends", they try and say what a good thing it is. I just can't deal with it anymore, I need to get away from them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm at Hiroto's old hiding place, behind the bushes. It was the first place he showed me on my first day here last year. Oh how things have changed. I wish I had my old friends back. They're looking for me, I can hear them calling. They keep trying to get me to join them, but it won't work. What they're doing is wrong, and evil. Hiroto's close now. He'll find me eventually. I nearly always hide hear, so it's not hard. Then, Hiroto appeared. I remained huddled up, not looking at him, just staring at the ground. 'If I ignore him long enough, hopefully he'll leave.' I think. "(Y/n), father wishes to see you right now. He wants you to accept the Alias stone. You don't have a choice, so just make it easy and come with me now." I gasp. "No! That stone is nothing but evil, and I will not accept it, I will not 'just come with you'!" I said, glaring at him. He sighed and put his hand on my shoulder. "You don't have a choice, I just said that. Get up, were going to father." he said, and pulled me up by my arm. I tried to get out of his grip, but he was too strong. However, that wouldn't stop me struggling. "Midorikawa! Help me!" Xavier yelled to his green haired friend, who had been searching for her the whole time. 'No! If midorikawa helps I'll definitely not get away.' I thought for a moment, before stomping on Hiroto 's foot with all my might. He let out a cry of pain before letting go of me. I don't care if I broke his foot, just as long as I get away from here. 'Where should I hide? Think!'. I had to get out of here. With midorikawa, Hiroto, and probably Szuno and Nagumo chasing me, I'd have no chance. Sure I'm fast, but they're much faster. Then I knew the perfect place. Hiroto's room. Its always open in the day, so I could get in, and nobody would think of looking for me there. I dashed to the boys dorms and ran to Hirotos room, before hiding behind the bed. I could hear them running past, searching for me, but to no avail. I was perfectly hidden. 'And now I wait.' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hiroto's POV

Where is (Y/n)? She ran towards the boys rooms, but we can't find her anywhere. Father said we needed to get her to him, but he said we could take as much time as needed, as long as we found her. She's got to be around here somewhere! I give up. I'm going back to my room to think.
°
°
°
°
°
Oh. My. Afuro.

She was in my room the whole time!?!? She's been here, while we've been looking outside all day!?! I Would've never thought of looking here. She's currently sat on the floor, leant against the side of my bed, asleep. She must be tired. It's time to wake her up. I sat in front of her, gently shaking her to wake her up. "(Y/n), wake up." I shook her again, and she woke up, opening her eyes slowly. "Hiroto...?" looked at me, not quite awake. "Gotcha." I smirked at her. I locked the door earlier, so she won't be able to get out that way. "Ah!" she yelped realising how close we were. Our foreheads we're almost touching, and I was looking directly into her beautiful (E/c) eyes. Yeah, beautiful. I may or may not really like her. To bad she hates me. "Do you know how much of a bad girl you've been? Making us run all over like that, I'm not impressed. I think we should hand you over to father, what do you think?" I said still smirking. "No, I won't go to him. You can't make me!" she said, pressing herself against the bed. "Don't try and run away, the door's locked so you're Trapped."

(Y/n) just looked at the door, as if willing it to open. "Don't look so sad, you at least I'm not taking you to Father. That's Midorikawa's job. I could hand you over to him, but where's the fun in that?" I was hovering over her now, and I could tell it was torturing her, not knowing what was going to happen. "What are you p-planning, Hiroto....?" she asked, timidly. "What I'm planning? To have fun, obviously. But if you try and hurt me again, It'll be straight to Midorikawa, who'll take you to father. We wouldn't want that, now, would we?" she shook her head quickly. "Good. You're Trapped now, with no one around to save you." 

°
°
°
°
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:.... I didn't know you could be so dark, Xavier.
Xavier:Don't worry, you're next.
Me:hehe, I just remembered I need to be somewhere that's not here. Hope you all enjoyed the story. Bye! -leaves-
Xavier:I think I scared her. Maybe I overdid it? Oh well. Anyway, a certain girly-boy god might be next. But it might also be a love triangle. With...Kazemaru? What?!
Who knows? Enjoy this funny comic in the mean time

Kazemaru? What?!Who knows? Enjoy this funny comic in the mean time

Hope you enjoyed!
-Author-chan ❤️