Afuro Terumi X Reader | I Missed You

[This was requested by the lovely Samarbaby! Enjoy!]

Afuro's POV

I've been dating Y/n for about half a year now, but it's finally time for me to leave for Korea, to join the Fire Dragons. We're at the airport now. "Do you have to leave?" She asked for what seemed like the hundredth time. "Again, yes, but it's only for a month or so. Of course I'll send you letters, and we can video chat every day." She sighed. "But I don't want to see you over video chat, I want to see you in person." I laughed. "Cheer up Y/n, it's not forever." I heard the announcement for my plane, and I hugged her. "I'll miss you." She muttered. "I'll miss you too, but I'll see you soon, I promise." I began to board the plane, and as I looked behind me Y/n was crying but smiling. I waved to her and she waved back. I'm gonna miss her so much.

T I M E S K I P

Being in Korea is fun, I've met a lot of new people, and Nagumo and Suzuno are actually pretty cool people once you get to know them. Suzuno actually brought his girlfriend with him, since she's a manager for our team. Coincidentally, she shares the same name as Y/n. (Yep future chapter guys. You're welcome.) I try and call her everyday, to make sure she's fine. I know she watches our matches on the TV, since whenever we have one she won't shut up about it.

Eventually, we had our game against Japan, and I vowed to win, for Y/n, but unfortunately we lost. Still, it was an amazing game, and we all enjoyed it. But this means we're leaving Korea, and that means I can see my precious Y/n again.

Y/n's POV

I made it to the airport, since Afuro is coming back today. Also, I get to see some of my friends again, like Nagumo, Suzuno and Y/n. We ended up being friends since we have the same name. Also I helped her and Suzuno get together. I heard the announcement for the plane that Afuro was on had landed, and I ran to the front of the crowds to see him.

3rd Person POV

Y/n ran towards Afuro once he got off the plane, and jumped into his arms. "Afuro! You're back, you're finally back! I missed you so much." Y/n was crying with joy that her boyfriend was finally back with her, and she hugged him like she hadn't seen him in years. "I missed you too." Afuro said once Y/n had stopped hugging him, and then he pulled her into a sweet kiss. Oh how Y/n has missed his kisses. "Don't leave me again, if you have to leave take me with you next time." She grinned at him. "Fine, I admit it was torture without you." They shared another kiss, ignoring the rest of Fire Dragons, who were cheering for them. And on that day, Afuro promised to never leave her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woooooooo! I completed it! I'm sorry it was kinda short, but I'm proud of it. I hoped you liked it Samarbaby! I decided to do 3 separate chapters for you, the Afuro Terumi X Reader, the Afuro Terumi X Innocent! Reader, and the Shindou Takuto X Reader. Think of it as my way of saying thank you for being so sweet and supportive of my work. Thanks for reading! Love you all, bye!

-Author-chan 👋