Hiroto X OC Ai Nekokami | Ice-cream And Spying 🍨🍦💓

Hey guys! I was struggling for inspiration on this one, but I tried my best. Also I'll be appearing in this one, as myself. Thank you to NekokamiAi for requesting!
Here is the OC's info:

Name: Ai Nekokami
Age:14
Appearance:

Personality: usually calm and cool outside, Tsudere inside

Personality: usually calm and cool outside, Tsudere inside. Cares about others

Family: Dead parents. Sister is Hitomiko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Hiroto POV)

I was sat in a park with my close friends, Ai, and Fubuki. We were eating ice cream, and having fun, when a subject cropped up that made me slightly uncomfortable. "So, Ai, do you have feelings for anyone on the team?" Shirou asked, smirking. "No, of course not." she said in a monotone voice. "Really?" he asked, but she just shook her head. "Oh, that's too bad, I know a certain boy who really likes you." Shirou winked at me when Ai wasn't looking. I quickly became interested in the ground, channeling out their conversation. It's true that I like Ai, but she doesn't feel the same way. However, if things don't work out between us, I'm sure Meridith, my other good friend, could help. She's been telling me to admit my feelings to Ai for a while now. It's just difficult. I don't want to get rejected! That would be soul crushing. "Hiroto? Hiroto? HIROTO!!" Shirou yelled. "Huh? You say something?" "Yes! I have to go now. I'm meeting up with Meridith. We're spying on Endou and Natsumi's date. Have fun you two."
And Shirou left.  Now it's awkward. Quick, say something! "So, you were practicing your Hissatu technique earlier, weren't you?" "Yeah, it's going pretty well. If it's okay with you, we could practice later?" My heart skipped a beat. Really? She's asking me to practice with her? YEEESSSS!!! "Sure, we can do that. Wanna go now, we can get more practice that way." "Sounds good to me." We began to get up, but Ai lost he balance and stumbled a bit, dropping her ice cream in the process. "Oh, my ice cream! Now I'll have to get a new one!" she huffed, annoyed at her ice cream. I didn't actually touch mine whatsoever, so maybe I should offer it to her? "Uh... I didn't actually touch mine, so you can have it if you want it?" I offered. "Really Hiroto? Thanks!" she took the ice cream and began licking it as we walked. 'She looks so cute!~' I thought, and couldn't take it anymore. "Ai? Um... I have something to tell you..." I chuckled nervously. "Yes Hiroto?" She finished her ice cream and looked up at me with her gorgeous pink eyes. "I love you!" I blurted out, and kissed her, even though we were in the middle of a park. Ai was shocked at first, but kissed back, slowly putting her arms around my neck. We pulled away for air and she chuckled. "You know, I was lying earlier. Hiroto,    because I didn't want to ruin my chances with you. I love you, Hiroto."
°
°
°
°
°
°
"YAAAAAASSSSS!!!! I TOLD YOU THEY WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER SHIROU!!!" "Be quiet, they'll hear you!!" Shirou and Meridith emerged from behind a tree, grinning. "You were spying on us?!" I asked, blushing. "Yup. You guys are made for each other!" Shirou laughed. "Oh well. At least I got to spend some time with my new boyfriend." Ai smiled and kissed Hiroto's cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I'm well aware that it sucked, but hey, I tried. Anyway, yes. I am called Meridith, and I appeared in this chapter as a joke. Thank you for to everyone who reads, votes and comments! That's all for now!

-Author-chan 🍦