Kariya Misaki X Reader X Kirino Ranmaru x Shindou Takuto | Love wars Pt 2❤️

Please don't kill me! I'm sorry this is late! I only just remembered this was supposed to be out like a week ago! I'm sorry! Please enjoy the late story! Oh yeah, Kariya and Kirino are both Spanish, so I'll be using that idea a bit in this chapter. *'Eres Lindo' means 'You're cute' in Spanish.😁

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV

"Thanks for walking me home, Kariya! See you tomorrow!" I hugged Kariya and then walked inside my house. That was fun. Apparently some people think Kariya is a rude, annoying person but I think he's a sweetheart! He's so kind and well-mannered. I should get on with my homework, then I can daydream all I want.

(Kariya's POV)

Wow. She hugged me! My face is so red now, I hope she didn't see! Wait till I tell Kirino-senpai and  Shindou! They'll be so jealous. On another note, (no pun intended) what was that note she was reading earlier? A love letter? A threat letter? From a friend, enemy or stranger? I haven't a clue. Oh well, I'm home now. I should get on with my homework, but I'm tired. I think I'll take a nap.

T I M E S K I P (Y/n POV)

Hmm, this town has a park right? Okay, I'll check it out then. I grabbed my soccer ball and jacket, and headed out. Yes, I play soccer. Only for fun, though, as I'm not too good at it. Let's go!

Hey, isn't that Kirino? He's playing soccer, all by himself. Maybe I should join him? No, I'll watch or a bit. Get used to his style. Yeah, good idea. I sit down on the grass, several metres away from him, and set my soccer ball and bag down next to me. Oh, that's right. I prepared tea for at least three people. I thought I might run into someone, and it'd be rude not to offer any. Several minutes pass (around 15) before Kirino finally notices me. "(Y/n)?! What are you doing here? We're you watching me?!" he seemed shocked to see me. I smiled. "Yeah, I wanted to play some soccer, but then I saw you and thought I'd watch you play. You have some amazing skill, I'm impressed." he blushed at that. 'Cute!' I thought. "Oh, also I made a sort of picnic, if you want to eat?" I offered. He shook his head. "No I'm fi-" he was cut off by a large growl from his stomach. I watched, amused, as his face went bright red. "Okay, so what do you want to eat?" he walked over and sat beside me, still flustered. "Hey, you're Spanish right?" he nodded, still too flustered to speak. I chuckled. "Eres lindo."* I didn't think it were possible, but he went even more red. Okay okay, I'll stop teasing him. "W-w-w-what?" I grinned. "You're then Spanish kid, not me." I lied. More teasing! I pulled the cool box with the food in it out of my bag, and handed him a sandwich. "Eat up. I made it myself so I'm not paying the medical bills if it poisons you." I grinned.
H

e smiled, his face returning to its usual colour. He took a bite, and I nervously watched. He swallowed and his eyes sparkled. "That's delicious! You made this yourself?" I nodded, pleased. We spent the rest of the afternoon talking, laughing and eating. Eventually, the sun began to set and we began to pack up. "Do you want me to walk you home? It's getting dark and I don't want anything to happen to you." I smiled at the offer. "Thanks, I think I'll take you up on that." We walked together, to the park exit, and his hand accidentally brushed against mine. His face flushed, but I just laughed and took his hand in mine. He was flustered at first, but held my hand as well, so I guess it was fine. We arrived at my house and he let my hand go. "Well, we're here. I had fun with you today, maybe we could do it again sometime?" he asked, still blushing. I chucked softly. "I'd love to. Thanks for walking me home, Kirino." I hugged him, before pulling away and walking inside.