Chapter 5 pt. 2 - Last Time

Sometime passed and I fell asleep. That or passed out from the radiating pain that was slowly enveloping my entire right half of my body. The first thought that came to my mind was the possibility that my father was alive.

But if he was live, why had he faked his death?

Did it have something to do with the mean, both groups, that had taken me?

Was there a chance that he was out there and he was going to find me?

The man upstairs had told his men that they were going to break the attitude out of me. I started shaking at the idea, trying to lie to myself and force myself to believe that it was going to be okay. Force myself to believe that I have been through worse. 

I looked up to my left hand, barely able to see it in the dark, but I could feel the rusted metal digging through my soft skin. I could feel my body being stretched as I stood there, my only blessing that my feet were still on the ground, keeping my weight off my arms and therefore off my ribs. 

I rested my head on the wall as I thought back to what I thought was going to be the worst night of my life. The night the only boyfriend I had ever had drugged me and threw me in the back of his car. I had always thought that since it had happened when I was so young, that the rest of my life was only going to get better. There was nothing worse that anyone could do to me or that life could throw at me.

But here I was, chained to a wall in a dungeon like cell in the 21st century. I almost wanted to laugh at it all. Laugh at the fact that I had been kidnapped. Laugh at the fact that I had been kidnapped from my kidnappers. I mean, there were other ways of making a girl feel important and give her attention. Laugh at the fact that I just let myself be degraded just for a shower. 

The sound of the door opening again grabbed my attention back to the room I was in. The room that I could barely touch the floor with my feet. The man in front of me was in a black button up with black pants. I couldn't make much else of his appearance out. He walked slowly to me, unbuttoning the cuffs of his shirt as he did so. As he stepped into the light that was slowly turning to day, I could see his eyes raking over my body.

He didn't say anything as he stood there. He only took in my body and looked at me with cold, calculating eyes. Finally, he came closer and stooped his head down to meet my eyes. I didn't look away, even though fear had crawled its way through every available and rentable space in my body. If they weren't bloodless above my head, my hands would be shaking.

The man dropped his head to the side of my neck, his breath close to my skin and I squirmed away from him. I couldn't help but have trouble taking in breaths as he rose his hand to the side of my face. He removed it, touching his fingers slightly above my belly button and bringing them down.

Last time, I didn't remember everything. The drugs took over my sense and I didn't know where I was, how I was, or who I was. The feeling of my soul being ripped out of me was dulled, but not this time. This time I felt the noiseless tears slip down my cheek. I felt his hand explore my stomach, and his breath wash over my body. I felt the fear that once started in my chest but now took over every action I made. Every whimper; every jump; every breath that got stuck for a moment in my throat. I felt it all.

And then I didn't. My ears were plagued with this high pitched noise that drowned out everything else. There was a flash in my eyes, eyes that had only seen artificial light and were suffering head trauma. I could see well enough that the man in front of me fell. No, he was ripped off me and torn to the ground by someone else.

The men stopped wrestling, stopped confusing my eyes when they moved one frame a minute. One of them stood up and came closer to me. I couldn't make out who it was, but I knew that I was screaming. I felt my voice vibrate but I couldn't hear it. I kicked out and I squirmed, until finally I started to understand. My hearing slowly came back and my eyes adjusted to normal speed.

"Roseilin, stop. Stop, Jesus fucking christ stop!" It was asshole. He was in front of me, looking at me with desperation that caused me to do exactly what he wanted. My breathing was shaking. My chest move up and down too fast.

"Please, don't" I begged.

"I'm not going to hurt you, but we need to go." I'm not going to hurt you? You already did when you slammed into my car. I watched as he found the release mechanism and my arms dropped my sides, causing me to whimper and my ribs once again yelled at me for it.

Asshole tried to get me to walk, but I didn't.

"Marcus," I said tentatively. When he turned in shock, I said quietly, "you're Marcus?" I saw in his face that I was right, but he grabbed my arm instead of answering. I created dead weight that was even difficult for his muscles. "Marcus, please. My dad," I said, getting his attention. "My dad is alive?"

He finally stopped struggling with me and stood in front of me, clearly frustrated but sympathetic. "Yes, Roseilin. You're father is alive."

N/A  I would say that I am happy with this chapter if it didn't have the kind of content in it that it did. However, we now know a lot more about Roseilin and she got saved!

So what do we think is going to happen now? Is Roseilin going to go on her own search for her father?

Is Marcus going to let her go?

Love you all :)