Chapter 5 - Navy Blue

"Take your clothes off and put them here. There's shampoo on the floor and soap next to it," one of the guards said, throwing me on the floor of a large shower room. The floor was concrete, just like every other part of this basement. The dark walls were wet with steam. There was one pillar in the middle of the room with four shower heads leaning off the sides. Seven other shower heads littered the walls.

I waited a couple of seconds for the guards to move, but they only stepped to the back wall, a smile on their faces as they could see everything in the room. My breathing quickened, my hands starting to shake as the feeling of overwhelming sadness and loss threatened to take hold of me. I gulped it down, rising to my feet before looking at the guards through the corner of my eyes. They both looked bored, but kept their eyes on me all the same.

"Now, or we'll take them off for you," one of them said. I didn't doubt they were serious. I was sure I even detected a little hopefulness in one of their voices.

I turned my back to them, rising my left arm from my thigh to the bottom of the shirt that had been given to me. I tried not to think about who had put it on me beforehand, or the people that were going to see me once I had taken it off. Maybe it was one of the men standing behind me, waiting for another show.

I gritted my teeth against both physical and mental pain as I used only my left arm to pull the shirt up and over. With just a glance down, I could see a large bruise had already formed under my right arm. Slowly, I put my hand in the hem of the boxers and slid them down my leg, trying to forget that anyone was behind me. My shoulders slumped forward under the weight of the shame growing in my heart.

"Move," the same one said. I put one shaky foot in front of the other and went straight for the shower head that was right in front of me. I didn't plan on turning around. Slowly, I reached out and turned it on. With the skill that only a girl that's worn skirts before knows, I bent at the knees and carefully picked up the bottom of shampoo without letting either of the men see anything. I put some in the palm of my right hand, dropping it carelessly back to the ground as I transferred the liquid to my left and and slowly brought it to my head.

I stepped face first into the stream, sighing as the first nice feeling of suds washing over my skin sliding down my body. The feeling quickly left me as the last of the soap washed out of my hair, and I yet again bent down to get the soap, shocked to see red water flooding down the drain. My body was so numb to the pain that I had forgotten about the back of my head. I brought the soap over my body, avoiding my right side completely and only washing other areas.

I stayed in the stream longer than I needed to, but I was trying to figure out how I was going to dry myself off. I hadn't see towels, and I didn't want to turn around.

"Turn the water off. Your towel and change of clothes are right here," the guard said. I shut off the water and tucked both of my arms over my breasts as I turned around. I saw both men looking me up and down before the one that hadn't spoken yet threw a towel at me. I caught it with one arm, bringing it quickly to my chest. I turned back around as I dried the rest of me, keeping my back covered with the towel.

I turned to face them again just in time to catch navy blue panties and a matching bra that had been thrown at me. I quickly got the panties over my legs and under the towel, sighing as I found out it was a thong. The bra was going to be tricker. My side hurt at every movement even with my body used to the pain, and the band of the bra was not going to help anything. 

I stuffed a scream as I clasped the bra, bringing the straps over my shoulders. Just keep breathing, Roseilin. I looked at the guards to see what else they would throw at me only to realize that this was the only clothing they would be offering.

"Come," the talkative guard ordered like I was a dog. I slowly walked closer until one of them held their arm out, suggesting me to walk down the hallway. "Walk," he said. I turned and walked down the hallway, passed a bin that he made me throw the towel in.

We reached almost the end of the hall when I saw my cell on the right, being shoved into it before I had the chance to do anything else. They walked in after me, heading to a wall that was cloaked in darkness and I hadn't had the courage to explore. One of them grabbed my arm as the other fiddled with something on the wall. It sounded like chains. The one holding me pressed himself into me, his crotch into my back. Anger and fear spread from my chest to my throat, causing me to be mute.

When the other guard came back into the light, he was holding a metal chain with a cuff on the end. My captor shoved my right arm forward to be clasped in the one in the other guards left hand. I was in too much pain to fight, angry at myself once I found the shackle secure around my wrist. Quickly, I was spun and thrown into the other one who caught my left arm and secured the other shackle around it as well.

Suddenly he was gone, and I was left with shackled wrists handing at my waist. One of them stepped wordlessly to the left of me, pulling on something. Instantly, I heard the shuffling of the metal chain behind me until I was tugged backward and into the wall. My back hit before anything, and I was able to keep my head forward enough as to keep it safe. I screamed as my arms were yanked upwards and above my head, tears streaming down my face as my side told me I was abusing it.

The last thing I saw was the boots of the men as they made their way up the stairs, leaving me chained to a wall to wait.

So let me tell you how awful this chapter was to write, but in order for you to understand the kind of person that these people are I needed to do it through something awful. Anyways....

How are you enjoying the story?

Do you hate these men as much as I do?

Leave a comment and enjoy the rest of the book <3 :)