Chapter 50 - Pretty Sure He Loved Me, Too

*note to anyone about to read this, I am a graphic writer and this is going to be a chapter all about sex. So if you don't want to read it, and you don't feel comfortable, please just skip to the next chapter. There is nothing essential to the plot in this chapter.*

I quickly grabbed a new pair of matching black lace panties and bra, leggings and a loose white shirt before running into the bathroom. As I washed through my hair and let the water rinse off the day's stresses, I wondered if this was normal. If any of this was normal. Was it normal to leave the man hanging while you showered? Was it normal to have sex with someone that you had been dating for less than a week?

Remember what we said about normal? And, R, you've been kissing him for longer than this week.

I sighed, rinsing off the last of the soap as I turned off the water and stepped out into my towel. I rubbed a space in the mirror clear, looking at my face in the mirror. There were light bruises that covered my body, old and new. I barely felt them anymore, with the amount of times I had gotten them over the past couple of months.

I looked past them to my face, clear from not wearing making but there was a tired look under my eyes. My eyebrows weren't plucked and my jaw still had shadows of bruising.

I sighed, slipping the clothing on and brushing my teeth. Marcus didn't want to have sex with someone like this. I wasn't attractive. I brushed my teeth roughly, matching the emotions that came from my thoughts. I spit the last of it out, gathering my things and hesitantly unlocking the door. Marcus had turned the tv on and was laying in bed, seemingly asleep. I sighed. Out of relief or disappointment, I wasn't sure.

I put my clothes on the dresser quietly, not wanting to unzip the bag and wake him up. As I walked over, I noticed the bulge under his pants still hadn't gone away, and by looking at the size of it, I realized I might have dodged a bullet. Because.....ooowww.

I slid under the covers, bringing my hair under my head and turning into my right side, turning off my lamp and closing my eyes. I felt a shift in the bed and figured he was shifting in his sleep, before a hand snaked around my waist and his warm breath was next to my neck.

"Trying to go to sleep on me now?" he asked. I giggled nervously, pushing back into him.

"I thought you had fallen asleep," I tried to reason with him.

"If you're not ready, you just have to tell me," he said, resting kisses all along my neck and collarbone as I turned into my back. I turned my neck to look at him in the eyes, looking at the dark color they had turned as he watched me. 

I knew that I had bruises, and I knew that if my parents saw my actions I would be disowned, and I knew there was a chance I wouldn't make it through this experience without crying. But I also knew one more thing as I looked into those eyes.

I had to have him.

I leaned in, kissing his lips passionately as I rolled over and got on top of him. He sat up, his arms wrapped around my waist as we kissed, then roaming down to the hem of my shirt. We broke the kiss, allowing him to bring the shirt up and over my head. I wanted to use my arms and cover myself, but something in the way he looked at me made me keep them on his shoulders. 

"Wow," he said, leaning in and kissing the exposed part of my breast, fingering the bra and stretching it to the side. I looked down to see my nipple harden at the sudden air, causing my privates to start throbbing as well. Marcus leaned forward again, taking my nipple into his mouth and slightly biting it before soothing the bite with his tongue. 

I bit my lip to stifle my moan, dragging his attention once again back to my lips. He stood us up, walking me over to the wall and pinning me there. Suddenly there was a memory that flashed behind my eyes, causing me to smile.