"You better do a good arrangement before messing with me and my group. And don't ever dare to touch any of my friends. I hope I'm clear." Zayn threatens exasperatingly before jerking him away.

"I swear if one more time you try this. You will see yourself in hospital." Zayn reassert in low dreadful voice.

Okay! He is intimidating and scary and dominating. His personality is not any of a simple scholar boy who loves to study, hangout with friends and go back to his home.

"I think you should feel sorry to Harry. Don't you think?" Zayn pushed him towards Harry who is standing behind Zayn.

"I-I'm- I'm so-sorry." He stuttered. If he's scared of him this much, he shouldn't have messed up in the first place. Wasn't it stupid?

"As Zayn said, do a good arrangement and then come if you have some guts you dickhead." Harry snarled at him. Too much cursing and it's really not my thing.

"Now fuck off." He pushed him away. All five guys run for their dear life. I sighed thinking about the *No-more-fighting* thing. I see Zayn moving towards Harry and Harry do the same.

"You okay Harry?" Zayn asks and hugs him tight. So much care I see in his eyes.

"Yeah Buddy! I'm fine." Harry assures and smile hugging him back. Both looks like soul brothers. Now I get it fully what Kim meant when she said that 'we care for each other'. If this is the care then I have to admit that these all are very much close to each other. Moreover, they all are kind and nice people, high tempered at times though. I don't know how will I fit in them.

"Harry!" I saw Ellie rushing towards him. She hugged him for dear life.

"Hey...hey, shh." Harry hugs her back and caresses her hair. Everybody walks towards three of them . But I'm still frozen on my spot. Care, love, anger, worry...all emotions at one place.

"It's fine El. Shush. Everything is okay. I'm okay." He assures her rubbing her back with one hand. I look at them amused. They must be a couple. Definitely. Everybody ask Harry if he's okay. Kim, who was standing near Ellie consoling her, turned to find Zayn shrugging his clothes. May be he is removing dirt stains from the fight?

"Zayn, are you okay?" Kim walks towards him and hugged.

"Yeah. I am. Potato!" He hugs her back.

"And please calm down!" She says pulling out.

"And don't call me potato!" She hit his forearm playfully frowning.

"I'm calm. Don't worry." He genuinely smiles and gives her a side hug.

"And...Calling you potato is my birth right." He winks causing her to roll eyes. They all are looking happy. Together.

Oh! It's too much. All this care and love towards each other. I never experienced any of it. I never got a warm hug from anyone like this. I envy this whole group. Everything is making me sick. All these new feelings. This group. Everything. Everything is foreign to me. I never got a hug from a male. Is it weird or wrong to think like this? I wish my dad would have hugged me once. Just....once.

Dad...

Sighing heavily, I run my hand on my face to clear my vision and look at them once again. All are hugging each other, assuring that everything is fine. I find myself interrupting them with my presence. So I turn around to walk away.

"Alicia." I stop on hearing my name from his mouth, voice subtle and calm.

I turn around to find that Zayn is coming(jogging) towards me. I am actually, kind of scared of him after seeing his aggressive side. But as he approaches closer, my fear starts to change into something else. I don't know what as I'm unfamiliar with this feeling. A mixture of comfort and excitement? May be nervousness or I'm just feeling small.