94: The Demon of Ruin

You put a moderate amount of each energy of yours into the bullet while he does the same. It's also accompanied with Zuzu's celestial energy and Titamon's diabolical energy. You shoot, watching the two bullets fly towards the god. They indeed pierce through the barrier, breaking it and the God stays quiet for a moment. "What? Too surprised to even speak, you weak god?" "You managed to break my holy barrier. Not even a soul has made me come off my throne for three thousand long years. I might just give you the privilege to experience a fraction of y true power."

Her body comes off from the mess of gears and she steps on the ground with a serene elegance. She holds her hand out at you, making the ground under you and him rumble. Spikes come out of the ground and Beelzemon flies you up into the air. The spikes move and form a sphere around you both. They close in but he uses Titamon's power to break the spikes. "No attack can pierce through my defense if it's you in my arms" he says.

"A demon that has killed even his own kind feels love towards a human? You must be pretending to get her power all to yourself" the god says. Beelzemon glares at her. "So what if I was? What if I wasn't? As if that's up for you to decide." He aims with his blaster and shoots. However, she grabs a hold of it with her hand and crushes it. You get off his arms and grab the scarf around your neck, holding it tight in your hand.

You activate Wrath, using thorns to form those old trustworthy claws and have them burn, with Friendship as your wings and Purity as feet support while Greed is activated but hidden within the flames of Wrath. With all of this, you envelop your whole being with your Determination. The scarf gives you its last embers too, helping you with the form and adding to your strength. "Add some Titamon's energy to the backup fire" you say as you start charging towards the massive woman's form.

You jump up, using your wings to bring you closer. Your energy expands, forming an energy based, bigger outer body that's about half of the god's size. You slash at her, leaving her clothes to burn as you retreat. You gain energy out of her and use the opportunity to transfer some of it into Beelzemon too. He feels better, thanks to you. "Do you really think such a cheap trick works on someone like me?" her voice echoes. The strength you just sucked out of her is drawn back with your and Beelzemon's own physical strength.

She stomps on you and him and the grounding breaks. You're both weak, falling to the ground. You reach to him, holding onto his hand. "I love you so much..." you say, tears coming out of your eyes. He looks like he's crying too. You both fall to the ground under you and it cracks. You lose your consciousness for a bit for hitting your head.

As you open your eyes, everything aches and you see the god's form float down from the sky. With great pain, you move your hand, trying to reach for him. You get a hold of him and crawl to lay closer to his body. You use purity to heal him a little. "Beel... Beel.... wake up...." you whine. "Mnnh... Pumpkin... I'm sorry, this is it, this is my limit and yours... We can't beat her, it's impossible.. You're gonna die and I'll have to live my next life knowing I lost the love of my life for being too weak..." You cup his cheek weakly. "Then... hold me once more... kiss me once more... Otherwise I couldn't go on in peace..."

The ground tremors as the god lands on it. "You must be ready for your eternal banishment from this life and the next ones. I bid you farewell" she says. You see her hold a spear towards you both. His arms wrap around your body once more, even if he's shaking out of pain. You both take your last looks of each other's faces before leaning them closer. Your lips are about to touch when she throws the massive golden spear. Right before the spear hits you, your lips touch and a red light envelops you both, coming from your chests.

You both float into the air, still kissing and holding each other. You spin and twist around each other, making a completely new body that expands to the god's size. The skin's red, you've got four arms with hands that are more or less clawed. You're basically naked. You do have scales covering your crotch and your ribs out of your skin, you have a pair of demonic wings and a black scaly tail with canine-like built clawed feet. Your hair has turned into white strings of energy that resembles hair, you have horns and a green gem on your chin.
*MY OWN ART BTW*

However, despite feeling alive you don't feel like you're in control of the body even if it feels like yours

However, despite feeling alive you don't feel like you're in control of the body even if it feels like yours. You find yourself in a room and hear screaming behind you. "Beel? Beel?? Are you...? Oh my fucking god..." You can't help but be devastated at the sight. His body is swallowed up by flesh, leaving the only free parts of his body to be his torso from the waist up and half of his face, leaving only his mouth and nose free. He's struggling and screaming.

You feel he's fighting due to being the owner of this body, but he's also scared, enraged and confused. It feels like he's the pilot. You place your hand on his chest and smile at him. "I'm right here, and you're here with me. Guide us to victory just this last time and we can be together, forever." Tears leak under the fleshy mask before he gets more confident. You close your eyes, seeing he's holding his own with the god for your sight links with your body. Zuzu and Titamon's hands place on your shoulders as you watch him fight.