19: Let me help you

After eating breakfast in a sophisticated manner like he used to before getting drunk last night, he sits there quietly. "So where are we going next?" he manages to ask. You check the digivice, having it show that your next stop should be southeast. "We need to do something down in southeast according to this" you say. He stops to think. "I wonder what's down there?" he wonders.

You get up and stretch, the towel dropping on the floor by accident. "Oh..." A Bakemon brings your panties, skirt, garter and the gun along with your socks and shoes. "We took the freedom to wash these for you, my lady. Do you wish to have assistance with dressing up?" it asks. You shake your head. "I think Baalmon would help me with the bandages but I don't need any other help. Thank you." You start pulling the clothes on, starting with your white and pink sakura-pattern panties, then your socks, your garter, skirt and shoes.

Baalmon watches you closely as you do that. You turn to say something to Baalmon but he's just sitting there with his hands on his crotch, trying to press down the thing and holding his mouth shut tight. You suppose it's painful. "Baalmon?" you ask. He exchanges gazes with you without saying anything. "Help me out with these bandages. It would usually take me a long time before finishing it if I did it myself." He sits there for a moment, quietly before getting up and remembering what you said in the shower. His member gets up mimicking a hat rack, but instead the towel is hanging from the tip. "Sorry" he says and you smile. "It's okay. I was planning on marrying you anyway." He blushes and looks away, holding out his hand to get the bandages and have this over with.

You hand him over the bandages, but then think of helping him. "Baalmon, I think I could help you with your problem..." He's surprised, blushing even harder. "H-how?" he asks. You smile and pull him to sit on the couch. "It won't be you defiling me if I just help you out of my own free will, right?" He looks away. "I... don't know but I feel filthy just for thinking about it." You look into his eyes before kissing him on the lips. He responds briefly before cupping your cheek and pulling back. "Are you sure about this?" he asks, blushing still. You chuckle. "If I wasn't sure, would I had brought this subject up and pulled you on the couch so you couldn't run away?" He looks away again and sighs lightly. "Do what you feel like has to be done.."

You grab the towel, throwing it away and taking a hold of his member, rubbing the base with your thumb as licking it from the base to the top along it's length before placing a kiss on the tip. He's shutting his eyes and holding tight onto the fabric of the sofa, already panting. He must be very sensitive. His member is just a little bit smaller than Gluttony's. Despite that it still wouldn't fit into your mouth even if you tried. You suck on the side of the tip before taking a small amount of it into your mouth, sucking on it too. He lets out a small moan, being embarrassed about it. You start bobbing your head up and down, slowly and pressing again with then back of your tongue while going down and using the tip of your tongue to press against it as you come back up. His moans get a little more frequent and you pick up your pace, starting to jerk off the rest of his length in the rhythm of your head. He starts moaning out your name and his member starts to pulse in your mouth, indicating him coming near. His hands grab the couch's fabric tighter and he arches his back before you decide deep throating him and at the same time, he lays his load inside your throat. You swallow, pull back and pant, licking off the excess material. His taste reminds you of Gluttony's but it's not quite the same.

He calms down and cups your cheek, still panting and blushing like hell as he guides you to a kiss. You answer to it, blushing a little. It turned into one of those lustful deep kisses again. After a moment you pull back as a Bakemon brings his clothing. "Do you wish to dress up now, my lord?" He leans back and grabs the pile of clothes. "Yeah.. Thanks for washing them." He starts dressing up, starting with his boxers and then moving on to his one piece suit, his black jacket and his sleeve before pulling on his cloak and wrapping the long blue band around his head. Then he's done.

"I think I should wrap the bandages around you before going" he says as he takes them back into his hand. You nod and raise your hands a little bit above your head to easen the job for him. Instead he lays the bandages on your shoulder and places a talisman on them, making them wrap around you by themselves like they were when Gluttony tied them.

A Bakemon floats back to you and bows. "We took the freedom of doing a maintenance on Behemoth. Now it should work better for you, my lord" it says. He looks at the Bakemon and thanks before getting up. "Shall we go?" he asks. You nod and hug him. "Thanks for letting me help for once." He pets your head, blushing. "I wouldn't wish for you to do that again unless it's absolutely necessary."

You two walk out of the dark church after grabbing your stuff and packing some food to eat on the go. After that you get on the Behemoth behind him, wrapping your arms around him to hold onto him again. "Ready?" he asks. You lean against the pergament and smoke scented Demon Lord incarnation and smile. "Ready." He starts the Behemoth and speeds off with you to the southeast.