46: Tramp stamp

You relax since it didn't hurt. The place he kissed feels warm and smooth. "There, your own seal. Now nobody else can take you from me since I will always know where you are precisely by half-an-inch. Also nobody else can kiss you and you can't undress unless you're with other girls, alone or with me. If someone tried forcing you out of clothes, the seal would protect you. And look - " he stops. A collar feeling thing forms around your neck even if you can't see it and he's having a chain in his hand. "Now you're my puppy if I feel like it." He tugs on the chain lightly, making you blush.

You turn your gaze away. "Thanks, but I feel like you don't trust me now..." He shakes his head, taking your hand in his and placing it against his chest like he did when you came to this world. "I wish to protect you. There's no guarantee someone else would try taking you and your powers forcibly, like Lucemon must have tried." You use the hand on his chest to grab his jacket, pulling him back down for a kiss. He answer your kiss, moving his legs so they're now in between yours to close the gap between your bodies.

Your body starts warming up slowly for the body contact and your part of the kiss turns a little bit needy as you move your hand to grab his by the wrist, pulling it to your breast. He continues to kiss you and starts fondling the breast in his hand. Your face is growing hot. After a bit he starts grinding against you slowly to which you respond by wrapping your legs around his back, informing him you don't want him to stop. His hand slides under your shirt, fondling the bare skin on your breast and rubbing the nipple from time to time. With each touch you gasp a little, starting to rock your hips to his pace.

He keeps this up for a moment until he lifts your shirt to suck a nipple gently while playing with the other with his fingers. Your fingers tangle into his hair as you watch him, panting. After he switches for the other nipple, you start letting out slight accidental moans, being a little embarrassed. After a moment he traces your body with kisses from your breasts to your lower belly while keeping a watch on your reaction with his third eye. He removes your shoes like a gentleman and caresses your outer thighs for a moment until he's sure you let him remove your skirt and stockings. He does after a bit, leaving you only in your from the waist down.

He traces with kisses from your instep to your inner thigh slowly. You start shuddering for anticipation. His thumb brushes over your wet panties and he smirks a bit. "Are you expecting something?" You hide your face and he pulls himself away from you before taking your hands off your face, kissing your forehead. "I won't if you're scared. I like to cook my prey before enjoying it anyway..." You look at him with slightly teary eyes. He looks like he's in trouble. "I... If I did anything wrong I won't know if you don't tell me... I don't know if you'd wanted me to continue or stop so I stopped to take it slow for you and let you know I'm right here for you if you need me."

You shake your head, hugging him close. "I need you but I don't know, I'm a little afraid but I want you to continue... I know I'll be a little disappointed if you stopped but if you continued I don't know if it was too early since I'm still afraid..." He kisses your cheek, smiling. "Then let's not rush things until you're completely sure. I won't try getting you at it while drunk either." You hug him tighter, a tear flowing out of your eye corner to the cheek of his that's touching you. He moves his head back up, wiping your tears and planting a kiss on each of your eyelids. "I don't want to see you cry... Show me your smile instead."

You find it hard to smile when you're so stirred up with the emotions welling inside you, but then you remember him hatching out of his egg as a Kiimon. A relieved smile spreads to your lips, like a mother smiling happily at her newborn child. You look into his eyes, being kind of proud of him being so gentle and caring. His face flushes into a deep red as you mutter out these words to him: "I love you." He gets flustered, flinching. You reach out to pet his head before cupping his cheek and giggling. "You should've seen your face!" He gets off you and leaves the room. You hear him walk up to the top.

You suppose he's embarrassed about him trying to make you feel comfortable and in response getting some answer he wouldn't had expected. Because of that he got flustered and ran off without a word. You dress yourself back up and go to the mirror, trying to get a hold of what the seal looks like. It covers the other side of your neck and stays there like a tattoo. However when you try touching it, it lights up golden yellow.

 However when you try touching it, it lights up golden yellow

"Definitely a tramp stamp. Well whatever. If it's like he said at least I won't have to worry about rape." You pull on your jacket and walk up to the top. You see him leaning against the edge, looking into the distance. "Mind if I join?" you ask him. He doesn't answer. You lean against the lower part of the edge, looking to the distance too. "Isn't nature beautiful..." you mutter after a moment of silence. He stays quiet for a while. "... I'm not sure about things myself either" he speaks.