76: Cleaning up inside out

He watches you as you wet the sponge in the water above his crotch. Then you lift it up, squeeze it and scrub the vomit off his chest. The water gets bubbly but you start thinking about him sitting in water that's mixed with vomit. You stop and sit on the edge of the jacuzzi, putting your feet into the water. You activate Purity, having the symbol light up and let its energy flow out of your feet to keep the water clean. It floats up out of the water and glimmers before fading away. You continue scrubbing every inch of him, adding some shower gel here and there.

His eyes are fixed on only one place while you're at it. Yeah, you guessed it. He's been staring at your breasts this whole time and enjoying how they jiggle as you scrub him thoroughly. You get up to his neck and scrub there, being a little more careful. Then his face. His chin is covered in it. It's disgusting but you just sigh at it. "Close your mouth so that I won't get any soap in. You'd hate it" you say. He thinks about it a moment and sucks his lips in, holding them shut tight with his teeth. You brush over his lower face gently with the sponge before cleaning it up in the water. You're getting a little worn out but it doesn't matter since all you have to do is get that soap off him.

You put the sponge into the water and have it suck up as much water as it can before squeezing it and basically rinsing the soap off him like that. You repeat this until the soap is gone and clean the water one last time with Purity. You pant a little since you're already worn out for using it. Then he grabs your arm, pulling you into the water to sit on his legs. "How many times have I told you not to overuse your powers, no matter the situation?" he asks. "I didn't overuse it though. I'll be fine after a bit, I promise."

He stares into your eyes, making you feel uncomfortable. "...I just didn't like the idea of you floating in water full of vomit. Besides, wasn't it pretty when everything dirty went up glimmering before disappearing?" you say, looking away. He looks around. "The only pretty thing here is you as far as I know." "Yeah, says the guy staring at my boobs quietly the whole time." He sighs, starting to whine. "Agh, gimme a break. I got a headache." You frown a bit.

"Your breath literally REEKS. Where's your toothbrush?" He shrugs. "What's that?" Now you look a little disgusted. "Okay so first of all... Ew. Second, who am I to say that since I haven't brushed mine since I came here? Third, how do you keep your teeth so shiny? Don't they go yellow or just rot if you don't wash them?" He gives you a big grin, showing off his teeth. They're as white and flawless as they can be. You feel the surface of your teeth with your index finger. "Never brushed, never going to and proud of it, whatever it means" he says. You're deep in thought. Your teeth feel as clean as the day you came here indeed.

"No, we need toothbrushes. Make one and some toothpaste so I can show you." He puts his forehead against yours to help him make them like they're supposed to be. Soon after he whips up two toothbrushes and some peppermint-flavored toothpaste. You squeeze a good amount of the toothpaste on the toothbrush and demonstrate him thoroughly as you brush your own teeth. You spit the excess toothpaste into a bowl made out of your blue energy and wash it down the sink while still sitting on his legs.

He takes the other toothbrush and squeezes a little toothpaste on it, just looking at it for a moment. He moves the brush into his mouth and just kind of spreads the toothpaste there with it. "Is this good?" he asks. Your hands brush over your face gently before you take his toothbrush and stand up on your knees, leaning your other hand into the wall behind him. "Let me give you a feel how it should be done. Say 'ahhh~' " He blushes and does as told and you just basically start brushing his teeth.

You start from the inner sides of the bottom and top rows, keeping your mouth open a little as you do that. He gives out little sounds that are kind of hard to figure out. Then you pull the toothbrush out and motion him to close his teeth but still keep his mouth open. You brush the outer sides of his teeth, noticing he does have a bit of a fang going on on the both sides of his upper tooth row. He keeps letting out the weird sounds, blushing more heavily. Then you motion him to open his mouth again, brushing the masticatory surfaces of his teeth. Now his sounds are a little more frequent and louder. You finish and he stops. You form the same blue energy bowl to have him spit the toothpaste out. He does that and you wash it away in the sink.

"There. Feeling clean?" He licks his the outer sides of his teeth. "Kind of yeah, at least I don't have that awful taste in my mouth anymore." You nod and look away for a bit before looking back at him, blushing a little. "What were those sounds you made just now.." He looks away. "It tickled... Kinda..." You shrug. "I suppose.."

As you're leaning back to sit on his legs, he holds you close by your hand. "Now that my mouth tastes better... Kiss me to confirm it" he says seriously with a lower, pressured tone in his voice like he's commanding you. Shivers go down your back and you blush heavily. Now this is hot. Since you're standing on your knees, you're a little taller than him sitting right now. His hand cups your cheek, leading you to lean down and put your lips against his, forming a kiss.