49: Calm before the storm

He puts you in your seat on the tub, petting your cheek. "You okay?" he asks. You gather your breath for a moment before being able to talk. "What... was that..." He smirks. "Well I promised to pay you back thousandfold the pleasure but apparently I did just a hundred. Imagine ten times that." You take your glass, downing it. "God..." You're still twitching from pleasure but your upper body is still. He lays his lips against yours, having you kiss back.

He gets up. You can't help noticing his still erect member as he does so. Anyway he offers you his hand. "Let's dry ourselves and tuck in for the night. I'll manage, I got two hands after all." His clothes are gone and in the place of them is a towel. You try getting up but end up being so shaky you slip and fall on your knees.

His member is right in front of your face. "Tryin' somethin?" he asks with an overly confident teasing tone in his voice. You zip it and kiss the tip of it before swirling your tongue around it. It's already twitchy like he was about to cum. You take a look up at him before closing your eyes and grabbing his member as you bob your head down on it. As you bob back up, your hand follows, jerking it up along your bobbing and as you go back down, so does your hand. You don't need to go at it for long until he gets all shaky, pants heavily and repeats your name before moaning as he grabs your head pushing himself deep into you and blasting his load inside your throat. You try swallowing all of it so the servants wouldn't have a hard time cleaning the tub. You manage with it, having only a little drip outside your mouth. He pulls out. "F-fuck, ya did it again..."

He gets on his knees, looking at your face. "Hey, you dead or something?" he asks. "Your face, it's blank as ever" he continues. His fingers smear over the remains of his load and you grab his hand by the wrist, licking his fingers clean. "You taste sweet..." you say, looking up at him and forming a smile on your face. "....I think I broke her... Welp, off we go!" he speaks to himself as he picks you up and brings you to your towel. He wraps it around you and puts his own towel around his waist then carries you back up to his quarters. You can't help but smile and look at him.

He snaps his fingers and a familiar talisman forms in his hand. He places it on your towel and suddenly you're wearing a long blue pajama shirt that has strawberries on the chest and a pair of panties. "There. Now, I'm sorry but you need to rest. What happened just now must've been too much for you." He places another talisman on your forehead, smiling. You start to feel tired and you see him sitting back on the couch, downing a bottle of liquor before you drift off to sleep.

You wake up to the coldness around you. You're still wearing only the pajamas he turned your towel into. Around you is dark but you see enough to grasp the fact you're in a cell inside a building of some sort. Your feet are still a little weak but you use energy to cover them in order to get up. The mark on your neck feels warm so you touch it. It lights up and you decide to use it as a flashlight as you're trying to figure out how to get out of there.

You grow impatient and decide letting some energy to your hands, ripping the bars away just like that. It made some noise so you think it's better to stay quiet. "Renamon?" you whisper quietly. No response. You place your hand on the mark again, closing your eyes and wishing he was here. It smells musty in here so you want to get away as quick as you can.

The corridor leads you to a huge staircase. It's dirty and slippery and there's bones in the corner. It makes you feel disgusted. You form your wings and fly up quietly. After the stairs there's a hall going from left to right. It's like a medieval castle. Before walking into the hall, you check your digivice. According to it, you're where it doesn't know so it's scanning the surroundings continuously. Two red dots start nearing your green dot so you hide. It's like from a video game. You wait for them to pass and then aim one's head, concentrating some energy in your fingertip before releasing it. It hits perfectly and the other starts looking around suspiciously as his friend just collapsed. You shoot the other from the shadows and do another clean stun before concentrating the energy traces inside them to wrap them up and bring them to you.

They're two armored soldiers with an emblem of wings on the chest plates. You undress the smaller one, putting on his armor for a disguise before sending them back to your cell, fixing the bars back to their place. "I'll need to find the guy behind this and get back, quick." You suppose the guys you just stunned weren't particularly evil so you didn't want to kill them off in case. You don't know if they'll turn into eggs or not since they look pretty much like humans.

You get back into the hall, walking normally to the direction the pair from earlier were going to. At the end of it there's more staircases but these are clean. You walk up along the left staircase then turn right since a huge wall that resembles a part of a chimney inside a house is blocking the view. There's a couple big windows on each side with mosaic-styled art in many colors. They represent a king, a queen, soldiers and a black man on a red motorcycle with wings and a lilac purple disfigured nine on top of him. It makes you think of Beelzemon for a moment before you notice a pair of soldiers in similar armor walk towards you.