9: Speaking of which

"So, how do you feel about me now after our first night together?" Impmon asks while stuffing food into his mouth in a proud manner. "Well. First, explain this" you say and point at the bruise on your neck. "You're mine now so I can make the world know. Is that bad?" he shrugs. "No, I mean..." You look hurriedly around before offering your hand to him. "Bite. I want to show you something." "How hard?" he asks, confused. "Hard enough to let it stay for a ten minutes" you answer. He bites your hand to the side of the palm. You feel his sharp fangs too but they don't pierce your skin.

After a few moments he refuses to stop. "Hey, I think that's enough. I don't want you to digest my hand." "Buff ffhif if fum" he muffles. You just pull out your hand from his mouth, resulting in his fang accidentally leaving a wound. "Oh, nice. Now it bleeds. Stupid gluttony-filled Im-" You're startled by him holding your hand gently and licking the wound. For some reason it starts healing slowly. "W-what on earth-" "I have a memory. A friend taught that to me. But it's impossible for me to have met them... I was just born yesterday." You pat his head. "Hey, don't worry. You'll have your answers when you grow up."

"Like how I think I did that bruise to you with my mouth on purpose despite I know I slept the whole time?" You look at the bitemark on your hand. "Yeah, speaking of which, compare the size of these. This is yours on my hand but then this one on my neck is yours too. The space between the fangs is different though."  Impmon stares. "What?" you ask. "Maybe I evolved in my sleep?" You shake your head. You just can't say it straight at his more or less innocent face. "If you could evolve I would've noticed it already." "Oh? I probably didn't mention I can do some tricks." You sit on the bed next to him, waiting for him to demonstrate. "Show me."

He inhales and his right arm poofs. It's taken the shape of the Demon Lord's. "The only problem is that the arm seems to have its own will sometimes. In addition to the size and weight of course." The Demon Lord hand pets your upper arm for a moment, then slides down to hold your hand, yanking it towards Impmon so you fall on him. "H-hey, stop making it awkward!" he yells at the arm, all flushed from eartips to toes. You blush a little but try to remain your cool.

"What do you have in store next?" you ask Impmon. "Well... I'm still hungry" he answers, trying not to make eye contact. You take a spoonful of pudding and feed it to him due to the circumstances. Suddenly the Demon Lord hand wanders to the back of your neck, pulling you to kiss Impmon so fast there's no saying in it. You just... kiss. He closes his eyes by instinct, so do you. The hand on the back of your neck won't let go so you just melt into it. Impmon's way of answering the kiss is the same as the Demon Lord's but you can feel immaturity in it. He's a kid after all. The taste of him is the same too, if you exclude the taste of sweet creamy pudding. While still keeping the kiss going just because of missing Gluttony's taste along with his presence, you raise your other hand to touch the hand at the back of your neck, signaling it to let go. It lets go and lays down on the bed. You pull back from the kiss, panting but still not really giving off a face and entangle your fingers with the Demon Lord hand.

"Impmon?" you start. "Y-yes?" he stutters. "Mind if I hold onto this hand? It reminds me of someone who was important to me." He shakes his head. "No, I don't mind. It'll take a while to turn back anyway and it seems at ease near you." No shit  you think to yourself, knowing the bastard's in there probably laughing or something for stirring up sich a situation. Now you both just start eating breakfast. "If you make me kiss the kid again, I'll kick you in the balls when you're back" you hiss at the hand.

After breakfast the hand turned normal and you start making the bed. Then you tidy yourself up and try to hide the bruise with the red scarf. It's too big though. Impmon lays on the chair all dazed. "Hey. Impkid. We're going out. Hey, can you hear me?" He just holds his fingers on his lips quietly. "We are LEAVING!" you partially yell at him before ending up with carrying him out.

"Thanks for letting us stay" you speak out to the frog manager. He smiles and waves. "Do come again!" You return the key and tell them you cleaned up the mess you had caused in the suite. They thank you for the kindness since many don't even bother to think about it. You drag Impmon out of the door to Behemoth.

You both hop on and start riding the bike further away. The deep forest starts turning into tundra and the further you go, the colder and snowier it gets. You sneeze and the bike slips, making you fall down in the snow. The bike stays up however, like it had its own free will. "What the heck...." you stare at it. "What it if wants me to drive since I'm probably a better driver than you?" Impmon mocks you. As if he were any better.

You start shaking for the cold since you're only wearing a huge jacket, a ripped skirt and a revealing tank top over which you've wrapped some band aid around because you think it looks cool, with a pair of school shoes. "I w-w-wish I ha-h-h-had warmer clothes, d-damn it.."