26: Night of nights

His arms wrap around you. "Let's head back. Thanks for cleaning up the tower for me." You smile at him. He puts his two fingers on his lips and whistles. Behemoth speeds and stops right next to you. "I've got a lot of skills like this. Want to find out more?" You shake your head. "Let's just head back. I kind of want to talk with you." You two get on Behemoth and he's driving again.

After reaching the tower and climbing back to his room, you two sit down on the couch. "So... What did you want to talk about?" he starts and lays his arm around your shoulders, holding you. "I... I'm just wondering. Do you feel any different than when you were the Demon Lord the last time?" He tilts his head and starts wondering. "Well... I feel stronger, for one... Then... I think I wanna spend time with ya. Like doin' everything. And I don't feel like eating and drinking so much now even though I like doing that shit. And you know.. I got something in the back of my head telling me to get married with ya. Dunno why but it sounds pretty nice."

You giggle. "So it's still you there huh?" He smirks and pets your head. "It's always been me. Just experienced a different way to turn out like this and to be honest, I don't really mind. I feel a lot better than I used to." You smile up at him. "How about your sexy side?" you ask with a teasing tone in your voice. "Ohh girl, don't get me started. I could show ya worlds with a handwave but I'll just keep you wonderin' 'bout it" he talks and cups your cheek before brushing his thumb over your lips and leaning in for a kiss. You feel his hot, soft lips press against the pair of yours before he takes a light bite on your lower lip to tease you.

He pulls back and smirks. "We got no time for this tho', there's an angel near us. Explains the fuckin' darkness. I don't mind it but I'd rather have a day to see where the hell did I put my other gun." You reach his hand, sliding it from your hips down along your leg. "Find what you're looking for?" His hand grabs Berenjena and he takes it, examining it. "So ya been safe with this?" he asks. You shrug. "Found other powers that beat that. Maybe it lost a lot of the power you lent to me after I gave up your spirit." His gaze brushes along the side, then he takes a look into the pipes, blowing in each before coughing. "Nah, just sand."

He climbs to the rooftop of the tower and dips his finger into his mouth, feeling the wind with the wet finger. He turns so that the wind comes from behind him and grins. "Wanna see what I used to do a lot?" You walk next to him and look up at him with a questioning face. He unzips his pants and literally pees off the edge of the rooftop, laughing as he does so. "I used to piss off here and see how far I can get." You shake your head and start laughing. "God! How can you do that without the least bit of shame!" you try speaking through your laughing. He hits a dark spot and it starts to move. His grin gets bigger. "Found ya." You cover your mouth. "Uh oh..."

It gets up from behind a bush, revealing its form. It looks like an old plague doctor with a white mask and its wings are pointing upwards. It looks disgusted as it tries to clean up its robe, only to get peed on more. He laughs like this was some comedy. You laugh at him for being amused by something so gross before feeling like you don't want to laugh nor smile anymore.

 You laugh at him for being amused by something so gross before feeling like you don't want to laugh nor smile anymore

It jumps up and starts flying towards the tower. Meanwhile Gluttony zips his pants back up. The angel stands on the edge of the rooftop and still tries brushing off Gluttony's excrement while he keeps laughing at it. "T-this is no laughing matter. Even if y-you didn't like the n-n-night in your heart, that's an unc-called method for retaliation. Even for a d-d-d-demon lord.." Gluttony can't help but laugh even more, now practically rolling on the floor, tears coming out of his eyes. "AAHAHHAHAHA! A STUTTERING SMALL FART? AN ANGEL? BWAHAHAHAHA!" "T-t-the name is Leliel, I'm the angel of n-n-night."

He gets up. "So why aren't you attacking us?" he asks after having calmed down. You feel uncomfortable with the situation as it stays silent for a moment, holding tight onto his hand. "B-but I am. The night's influence has been with your f-f-female companion for a long time now." Your sight is turning a little foggy. "Gluttony?" you start, tears welling up in your eyes. "Yes? Are you feeling bad?" he asks, entwining his fingers with yours. "I'm afraid... Will you promise you won't hurt me?" He looks shocked at the question. "...No. I promise that I'll protect ya from everything that'll try lay their hands on ya. Even if it cost my fucking awesome second life."

However you back off and the night in the sky gets darker. He tries shooting at the angel with one of his Berenjenas but Leliel's form turns to dust and forms somewhere else. "What?" he asks before grabbing you and walking down to his room with you, shutting the door to the top with a lock. You're shaking out of fear and self-disappointment. He lays you on the bed in his room, trying to light some candles after shutting the window. He looks at you shaking and pulls a blanket over you. "Gluttony..." you mutter. He sits next to you, smiling at you in the weak light. "Call me Beelzemon instead of my sin." You tug him closer by his leather jacket. He gets under the blanket with you, hugging you close to his body. "Beelzemon..." you mutter, being even more quiet, drifting off to sleep.