20: The first angel

After having traveled for a few minutes, you arrive to an oasis in the middle of a rain forest. The digivice's mapping function stops, indicating that this is the place. He looks around, getting certain there's nothing in there except for the oasis. "I wonder what's the meaning of this.." You look at the water, amazed. Suddenly something drops from the sky in front of you. As it gets up, you see it appears as an anthropomorphic being wearing a hooded robe, having its face hidden under the darkness of its hood. On its back there are two lean, horizontal white wings.

(this is an example what they would look like

(this is an example what they would look like. ignore the cross please.)

"So this is the demon lord who was supposed to defend this world. Looks like he isn't much" it says with a husky male voice, making it safe to assume it's a male. "Who are you and what do you want?" Baalmon asks him calmly. He raises his hands to his waist level and speaks. "I am Azazel, one of God's twelve angels. I'm the one to scout this world and its dangers so that He can peacefully purify this place." Baalmon throws a talisman at Azazel who raises his right hand's index and middle fingers up, moving them horizontally a few inches to the right. "Overwrite." The talisman falls to the ground and Baalmon looks at Azazel terrified. "Now you can't use those talismans. I overwrote your knowledge about that."

Baalmon snaps his fingers, revealing Gluttony's hand appearing on his left. He tries slashing at Azazel who backs off by waving his wings once. "Too slow" he says. "I won't stay looking at you treating him like a worthless playdoll" you say, having the energy flow out of your digivice, giving you a pair of wings and and those trustworthy claws. You jump up, flapping the energy wings and charging at Azazel. He, however, responds with his other hand touching the space between your neck and your breasts. You paralyze and fall to the ground, unable to do anything but watch. "You should know I can manipulate the knowledge inside you to any extent. You'll be able to move and your boyfriend will be able to do whatever he wants with the scrap paper when I'm back at my world so have fun while I'm exploring."

Baalmon looks at you, tears welling up in his eyes as he picks you up. "I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough to beat Azazel..." You try as little as bringing up a smile but can't even move your eyes. He carries you back to Behemoth and exhales as Gluttony's arms come out of his sides, holding you as Baalmon speeds away into the distance, reaching a small village with thatch cottages. Gluttony's arms vanish and Baalmon carries you like a baby, upwards against his chest and your head at the height of his shoulder, your chest against his of course. Yu want to say something to him but are still unable to speak.

You close your eyes, feeling your heart and soul resonate with his, speaking to him like he understood everything through your heartbeats. It's okay. Let's get stronger together. He stops for a bit and pets your back. There are small and pink bird digimon as residents in the village. They have blue accents at the ends of their head and tail feathers. "Biyomon, please find a place I can let her lay down at. She's paralyzed by Azazel, the scout of the angels." The Biyomon start chattering and bring you and Baalmon to the village chief's hut. There's a big bed on the back of the round thatch roofed hut. The Biyomon point at the bed. He lays you there.

A huge anthropomorphic bird headed and feeted creature approaches you. "Is something the matter, travelers?" it asks. "Yes. Could we stay for a bit, Garudamon? She's momentarily paralyzed by one of the angels. We'd leave as soon as the effect is over." You start closing your eyes slowly for being tired. Baalmon watches you fall asleep and lays his head on the side of the bed like he doesn't want anyone to touch you.

"So... Effects on individuals regarding his ability disappears when he returns to his dimension... How peculiar. I want to learn more. But first, I want to feel you hold me once again before going..." Baalmon mutters to you. You open your eyes after a bit, seeing he's fast asleep. You try moving your finger, succeeding. After just a bit more time, you can move your arms and smile, pulling the sleeping hunk to sleep on you, having his head rest on your breasts. You pet his head happily. His arms wrap around you in his sleep, surprising you a bit.

You're still holding onto him as he wakes up a few moments later. "Are you okay now?" he asks closing his eyes again, being calmed by listening to your heartbeat. You pet his head and smile. "Yeah. The digivice has found us something more to explore." You show the location to him. "...Lilithmon.." he mutters before getting up. "Right. Let's go. We can at least take her on." After getting up, you both walk to Behemoth and he drives off to the outskirts of the forest.

You arrive at a huge, high tower with a golden gate. The surroundings of the tower are dark but lively and the sky around the tower is swirly. Instead of getting a violent greeting, the door opens in a welcoming manner. You exchange gazes with him before walking in. There are swirly stone stairs leading up and floors between them. An impish digimon welcomes you.

Vilemon
Mini Devil Digimon
Level: Champion
Attribute: Virus
Attacks: Nightmare Shock, Scratch Beat, Death Claw

"It's good to see you here, Lord Baalmon. My lady has been waiting for you. Feel free to have your escort accompany you" Vilemon says. You just walk upstairs with Baalmon, hand in hand.