70: Spitfire (no ponies included)

Youkomon chuckles and curls up in your feet like a foot stool. You look at her before sighing and stuffing more food in your face. "You know... You should be more honest with yourself sometimes. You're actually glad he has a friend." You swallow the food in your mouth and grunt. "Like seriously, he's the worst. Should've died and kept on in the next life and stuff, you know." She smiles. "Hmm? Do I sense jealousy of his company? I thought you weren't one to feel such things." You watch the sunset and finish your plate quietly.

"Well I'm probably gonna whoop his ass for leaving me out of his number one ranking, that's for sure. Let's see how bad I'm gonna flip" you say and start getting up. "Put the tray back on my back. I'll handle it" she says. You shake your head. "I'll take it back with you. I want to avoid that goblin hugger for as long as I can." She hums a little. "Okay. Do as you like."

As you walk downstairs, you remember the vine business. "So, remember the flowers and stuff on my body when I activated lust and love?" She nods. "Those were red hibiscus and green lisianthus flowers. I wonder why they appeared though." She looks outside through a small window in the staircase before continuing to walk back down. "Do you have other flowers there in the human world?" she asks. You smile. "Of course, we have so many flowers I don't even know each one by name. Much more different kinds of flowers than there are digimon. I live in the city though so there aren't much flowers there." "I see" she says and you reach the door to the servants' quarters. You put the tray on her.

"Thanks, I'll go up to kick the dynamic duo's ass" you tell her. She smiles and bows a little like saying bye. You walk back towards his room with haste, catch up to a Bakemon carrying more liquor to the guys, grab one bottle and down it before throwing it out of the window hole and bursting back into the room. They're playing poker, pretty darn drunk already. "Heeey pumpkin pie~ Wanna play poker w' us?" Beelzemon asks. You sigh, grab another bottle and sit to the end of the table. Ogremon gathers the cards and deals them evenly.

"But about the game hun... We're doin' strip poker 'cause yer really such eye candy" Beelzemon says and Ogremon snickers. You glare at Beelzemon and point to the mark on your neck. "I couldn't be a part of this even if I wanted." He snaps his fingers and you feel the mark fading away and another mark forming onto the back of your right hand. It's the same mark. "This spell makes ya pull off clothes when you lose n' now yer not gonna run off 'cause the spell's keepin' ya in it" he says.

You facepalm and sigh. "Just. Let's get this over with." But something's weird when the game gets on. You lose the most rounds and then occasionally it's Beelzemon's turn but Ogremon hasn't had to take any clothes off. Is he cheating? You down your tenth bottle in the game and decide to forget it. Then you lose again and remove your top. Now all that's left is your underwear. You remember something, looking at Beelzemon whose chest is bare. You motion your fingers so that he understands you need a tampon. He gives you one and pauses the game until you return.

You go to the bathroom and pull out the old tampon, put it in the trash and wash yourself from between your legs before putting the new one in. You wash your hands and start walking back towards the game. You decide to use your strength in the game, using greed to see which cards each player was holding and end up winning as you made Ogremon lose only once after making Beelzemon strip down to his boxers. Sadly Ogremon had only a loincloth on him so he was an easy win.

You throw the cloth back to him and hold your eyes. "I literally don't wanna see a green dick dangling there with a pair of sacks." Ogremon laughs. "Who told you 'twas hanging, eye candy?" he says. You turn your back to Ogremon and look at Beelzemon like asking for help. He nods and gives you another bottle. You down it easily. You're going at 28 by now. "Hey, gimme one. I feel like I really need some right now." You get handed one and he even lights it up for you. Then he goes over to Ogremon, trying to force him put on his loincloth. Somehow it looks like gay rape and you start laughing before you're completely silent.

As the night starts to get full, Ogremon's already passed out from being too drunk. Your drunk two-meter hunk walks to the bed where you're still sitting. "You okay? Yer been kinda out all evening." You sigh. "It's about that disgusting piece of shit you keep calling your friend. You find out he almost raped me and then you celebrate with him? Yeah, you seem to keep pretty good care of your girlfriend." "Hey.. I can explain pumpkin pie.." he says as he places his hand on your shoulder. You shake it off. "Don't touch me, asshole."

He sighs. "Yer a huge spitfire sometimes, y'know?" You turn away from him. "Hey, why I asked him to drink... 's pretty much 'cause he suffers the worst hangovers. They last a week when he gets like that." You hold your hand out. "Gimme one." He hands you one and lights it for you. "...Thanks." You smoke it quietly and get under the blanket, having him follow.

He embraces you under the blanket and you yawn. "What are we going to do with the tramp stamp gone?" He kisses your neck and the stamp forms again on the same spot. "There." You hold onto his strong arms and drift off to sleep, feeling safe again.