79: Extraction and a Hasty Return

"What?" Beelzemon asks. The beast before him breathes heavily. "I just wanted to sleep. And many times as I've poured my rage into others, I've wiped out nearby villages and even my comrades. Do what you must" Belphemon says. "Undo the thing for your own best, (Y/N)" Beelzemon says and takes off his top gloves before raising his hands above his head. You follow what he told you, being prepared to run away if things escalated again. However the body refuses to move.

Beelzemon's sharp nails shine in the sunshine before they strike down on the digimon's shoulder under them. A code key comes out and the body seems to fade away, but it takes the form of a man with a fur helmet. Beelzemon smirks at the tired man on the ground. "How ya feelin', Astamon?" he asks and pulls his hand up into a fist, accidentally closing the code key inside. It reacts and absorbs itself in his body. Astamon gets up weakly. "So you were after my code key, not my life. You could've just asked" he says, yawning right after. "I'm going back to sleep anyway. Wake me up when Mammon fly." *A/N Mammon are elephant digimon, comparable to 'when pigs can fly'*

There leaves the man in a light suit, shutting the doors after him. You feel a little weak and you walk to Beelzemon, hugging him. "I'm gonna drain you from your energy...." you say, trying to sound spooky before gently biting into his wrist. "Heh, tired already? Remember what I told ya 'bout reloadin'?" he says teasingly before petting your head. Suddenly the mark of Friendship on your shoulder starts hurting. "UGH... Ow.. It hurts... Something's happening to Doumon..." He looks kind of worried. "They're back home... And they got kids... I really hope there's nothing but we gotta check this out. Can you walk?" You nod and use the favor of love to form strings to gather all the throwing knives to the pouch.

He walks with you to the Behemoth and you both hop on quick to get back to the tower. As you get closer to the place and nearly see it, you also see smoke. You grab his jacket. "Something's wrong, Beel. Something's terribly wrong" you say. He keeps driving forward. "It's an angel. Why weren't we informed?" he wonders. He stops the bike at a distance from the tower and gets off. "Watch out for her, buddy" he says to Behemoth. It lifts itself on its pedestal. You move to his place and just sit there in a tired manner as you see him walk towards the tower with a dark aura flowing out of him.

You apply a little purple energy on the Behemoth, petting its side. "Let's get closer. They won't see us." The energy makes you and the bike invisible and it moves closer to Beelzemon, keeping you by his side. He stops and so does Behemoth, standing before an awful sight. Digitamamon's shell is nearly broken but he's still protecting the two kids, now evolved into a seedling and a cute pink thing with small arms. You can hear them cry. Doumon is laying motionless on the ground, looking like she's hurt badly.

Beelzemon looks at the winged figure before the two, spitting to his other side. "So you're the one responsible for their condition, huh?" he asks with an aggressive tone in his voice. The angel turns around and smiles deviously under the hood. You get the chills since she resembles Azazel in a way. "The demon has returned to his post. This is going to be interesting. Will you show me your powers before I'll put you to an end?" He smirks. "No, this is just a start for all of us. I finally gathered enough power in order to destroy every last bit of you." The woman walks forth towards him.

He stands there fearlessly and as the angel is standing in front of him, she offers her hand

He stands there fearlessly and as the angel is standing in front of him, she offers her hand. "My name is Uriel. I presume you have a name other than the famous Black Intruder." He scoffs at her and shakes hands with her. "All you need to know before I send you down to hell is that I'm the man who will beat your nosy god and keep everyone safe" he answers. Uriel looks at him before backing off with a backflip. "Kindness, huh? I was expecting more light from a man who vows to save everyone." He laughs. "You'd expect light from a Demon Lord like me? Oh no, sis. You've mistaken me for a good guy. I want to save everybody so I can sit in my tower with my girl and just relax while everything's coming ready for us."

Uriel raises her hand up, holding the fingers straight and still like a blade. "Come at me, demon!" The dark aura he's emitting gets more dense. You see four marks - the marks of the demon lords - on his chest, one in the middle and the three others around it. Another mark lights up in front of him that resembles a disfigured nine before it disappears. He moves his foot a little before he appears to vanish, landing a direct slash on the angel's body, repeating this from different angles. He seems to be so fast your eyes can't keep up with him.

Uriel's just defending quietly, probably looking for an opening. Her clothes are getting ripped up bit by bit, shreds falling to the ground. Then Beelzemon distances himself from her and you notice her wounds and scratches emit the same dark aura he's emitting. Soon the small amount of aura on her doubles itself a few times until her body is covered in it. She starts to look a little tired, yawning after a bit. However the sharpness returns to her eyes and a smirk to her lips a moment later. "Found it, your light!" she says, sounding victorious.