Chapter 45: Whatever Time We Have Together

Camilla's P.O.V

The lights dances across the room, people moved like there was no tomorrow to the rhythm of the beat. I stood up from my seat. He followed me to the middle of the dance floor. My hips began to sway with no effort, to the music. His intense glare and the hard on I could spot was as alluring as his fingers drawing a straight line from my hips to my thighs. I moved closer. Hie strong hands almost tore the thin fabric of my dress. He pushed me closer and my hips rocked forward. He encouraged my movement placing a hand on my firm behind and aggressively following my movement. I turned around. I could feel his hot breathing on my neck before nibbling my earlobes and sending sweet kisses to my jaw and shoulders. He caressed my hips and the flesh on my thighs while we moved in sync. My fingers went to brush his neck and I dug my behind on his groin.

He pulled me closer. I bent my knees and rotated my bottoms, rocked my hips from side to side on his manhood. He put his hands on my hips and dug into my flesh.

"Alejandro." my voice came out hoarse and heavy.

"Hermosa." He ran his hands on my hair and we stood there for a little longer.

"Come." He drove me away from the scene. With my heels in one hand and his hand in the other. We ran like frightened underaged teenagers after getting caught at a club. He laughed. I laughed.

Finally we came to an abrupt stop. We faced a large yacht. Neat and vintage. Next thing I know we were sipping sparkling champagne bottles not cups, bottles. Damn I could already tell the awful hangover will hunt me for life. We sat on the roof with a tent covering us from the top, that was occupied with a bed that looked too inviting with comfortable pillows and a bouncy mattress, sheltered with a soft bedsheet.

(Please if you are underage I suggest you skip this part until you reach my next message)

Alejandro's P.OV

I can feel her face close to mine. The ripples of heat radiating off her skin. Sweet breathing caress my neck. Her breath, like strawberries and Chocolate we had earlier. One of her soft fingers trace the bottom of my lips. The scent of her perfume drives me insane. She smelt of honey and vanilla. Her hand rests on my crotch lightly, she's teasing me and I ache for her touch. She strokes it once, twice, a couple more times until she pulls away leaving me cold and vulnerable to her touch. Slowly she takes my shirt off and takes her time to run her hands on my skin. I let her devour me with her eyes. She bent cautiously and flicked my nipple with her tongue. I groan at the pleasure and she moves her attention to the other nipple. Her warm lips travel down to my abs and her hands rove my stomach until she reached my pants, unzipping the zip with her teeth while staring at me. I breathed. Slowly. Trying to maintain my excitement but my penis had already given that away with the bulge in my pants.

She stared at me with those glistering blue eyes. Indicating innocence, but she was far from that. She winked before she buried her mouth on the tip. Flicking and mastering the art of a blowjob with her tongue and luscious full lips. My hands went naturally to grab her hair and my head fell back. I was in a state of lust. She started jacking me off whilst she sucked at the base of my penis, the top of the balls, right on the urethra. She used her tongue, deepthroated right off the bat, and everything was wet and slippery. I came right there on the spot and she swallowed the liquid. Looking back up to me she licked her lips oh so sensually. It was my turn. I grabbed her aggressively and lay her below me. My mouth collided with hers fiercely.

I wanted to taste her and feel her all at the same time. Our tongues danced in rhythm and my hand teased on the fabric of her red dress. I ripped it apart. There was no spare time to look for the zip. She gasped and I ran my tongue on her jaw reaching the side of her lips. She moved closer but I didn't give her what she wanted. Not yet at least. My fingers stroked lightly her lace thong, she rocked her hips forward encouraging me. My mouth moved to her beautiful breasts giving them the attention they need while I slipped my hand now into her panties. She arched her back.

"Alejandro" she moaned. "Don't tease." She gritted her teeth.

"I'm only returning the favor Hermosa."

She was so wet. I stroked harshly and Inserted a finger. One finger became two and the pace increased driving her to a shattering orgasm.

I kissed the valley between her breasts all the way to her folds. Separating her divine folds with my tongue, my mouth danced. Filling her with ecstasy she will never feel with another man. I drover her to another orgasm while she whisked my hair with her fingers. She tasted seraphic, blissful.

Slipping a condom on I teased her sex until she grabbed me harshly and pulled me forward.

"Now!" She demanded. I was happy to oblige.

I filled her, all of her and I hoisted her up to a seating position. She bounced on my penis while I stroked her breasts. She lay me down and rocked her hips forward, riding me belligerently. I switched our position and slammed into her energetically thrusting and gripping her thighs. It was agonizing and exquisite. She orgasmed for the tenth time before we both came with a powerful animal grunt.

        (End of adultery scene :p)

Now this was one hell of honeymoon.

We just rested there for a few minutes, arms wrapped around each other, hot sweaty skin resting enjoying the comfort and closeness of one another. The cool night air of Mexico hit us and we sheltered our nakedness with the cool fabric of the bed.

After all the aching events we've been through. We are ready. We are ready to start a new chapter of our lives. Together. With our family and loved ones. Our son. To remember the dead. Whatever time we have left together...we will make the most of it.

THE END.
*********************************

WOOWOWOWOWOWOOWW OMG IM DONE !! Literally ! After almost two years of starting this book it has come to an end ! I will start editing soon hopefully. I'm so happy with the outcome and I love everyone who supported me through this process. And to the people who encourage me to write. This is for you. I will be back soon after my exams with a new book stay tuned my babies this is not the end. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️