chapter 9: What If?

This is unedited I'll edit as soon as I have time. Sorry for any mistakes or errors. I Decided to update earlier because _briigette and carazyx wouldn't stop bugging 🐜 me. Since I'm travelling tomorrow I won't have a chance to update. So here ya go. 🦋 oh and don't forget to vote ⭐️ and comment on 💎 what you think.

🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸🕸

Camilla's P.O.V

"Mierda." Was the last thing he said before shutting down in thick concussion, while the blood oozed fluently.

"Alejandro...Alejandro. Shit." I cursed.

My hands were incapable of remaining still on his upper ribs as I pressed as tightly as possible. The blood was drifting and I had no power in controlling it. My lips quivered and the tears for some reason was held back by my tough side. He was going to be okay I kept saying to myself.

Now on the floor. His head still resting on my thighs, eyes closed and a dull neutral expression. My mind grew blurry. These were the type of situations where a rush of panic overtakes you and you go oblivious for a while on what has to be done.

"What in the name of god happened?" I snapped at Mateo's voice.

"Oh my god..." Francisca cried bending on her knees next to his silent body.

"We heard gunshots, Camilla. What happened?"

"We...I" still trying to maintain composure, articulating my words. "Someone shot him from afar." I fumed powerlessly.

"Mateo he is loosing so much blood."

"Okay, Francisca let's take him to the hospital."

"Isn't it dangerous for us to go to hospitals when shot ?" I insisted.

"We have a private hospital." Francisca now spoke to me.

Mateo carried Alejandro to the car with another arm around Francisca. I still stood there shockingly contemplating if I should go or not.

"Well...what are you waiting for?" Mateo's voice interrupted my thoughts. That answered my question so I got up from the rough road and followed after them in my car.

My fingers trembled against the steering wheel. I bit my lips which were a habit I seem to keep doing whenever I get nervous. I drove hazily after them and we reached in no time. Obviously ignoring the speed limit.

The hospital was not so big but the number of people was uncountable even though it was a short narrow building made out of transparent bulletproof glass. Seven floors I assumed. Funny enough they have all dressed in suits apart from the nurses and doctors as they out-standard themselves from the others in pink, blue uniforms.

Lights flashed everywhere and people chased around the edges yelling wildly like mindless creatures. The atmosphere was spiritual. A polystyrene ceiling and trolleys conveyed across the corridor.

A fit of panic washed over me, I didn't like the stuffed area. I looked around for space and Mateo but he wasn't in sight. My time was consumed when I was taking in every angle of the hospital and now I was lost.

'You are not lost dimwit there is a counter right there.' The voice in my head argued.

I rushed to the reception.
"Ola! How may I help you ?" She started before me.